For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Panic over

2 posters

Go down

Panic over Empty Panic over

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 am

I was up at stupid o'clock today because I was woken at 3.15am by what I first thought was somebody knocking on my back door............at 3.15am???? Shocked

After a few seconds I realised it was a cat making all the noise with the flap, so had to get up to see what all the fuss was about. It was Max. desperate to get out with Jimmy not far behind, but what baffled me was the flap had been set to access only and I know it had been fully open when I went to bed.

It's not a true 4 way flap, a 2 way tbh, but it can be set as 4 way by pulling the flap up from inside and moving the catch across for access only and vice versa for exit only. Quite how Max had set it to access only will baffle me for years as I need both hands to do it, so for him to manage it by pawing at it like he does is a complete mystery confused My first thought was he'd been *boxing* thro' the flap again with the cat from across the road, but I would have heard that.

On opening the door to look for Bola who hadn't come in last night (or so I thought) I found the water bowl I leave on the doorstep had been knocked over, so something must have happened.

I went out looking for Bola but no sign, the last I saw, and heard, of him last night was him sitting on a nearby garage roof at midnight and it was obvious he'd seen another cat and was dead set on a fight. As he refused to come when I called I left him to it but was surprised when he didn't come upstairs later. I'd looked all round the house today but couldn't find him, then going back upstairs who was sat halfway down them but him. God knows where he'd been hiding, but I was still mightily relieved to see him as I'd started to get that horrible *something is wrong here* feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I'll be catching up on my sleep later.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Panic over Empty Re: Panic over

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:26 am

hahaha oh never a dull moment.
Could you imagine if you had a desk job, you would be nodding off during the day. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:33 am

Typical Rolling Eyes while I'm wide awake Bola is dead to the world on my bed Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:50 am

Give him a taste of his own medicine. Laughing