For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My poor dumb girl!

5 posters

Go down

My poor dumb girl! Empty My poor dumb girl!

Post by maddymoo Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:19 pm

Poor little boo! Awww, You know how Bramble is still a bit jumpy (I suspect she will forever be a jumpy cat), she was going a little scatty (as they do) and I got up.... she got such a start she ran and abosulutely whalloped her head on the living room door frame! It made such a bang! My partner heard it from the kitchen and was bad laughing (bad dad!) as she often runs into things... walls, mirrors, windows (as she still rather embarrasingly hasn't got the concept of glass! Rolling Eyes ). Anyhoo... bad mum joined in the laughing at her, once I'd hunted her down and checked she was ok, of course, but honestly, the noise was unreal! How can a little cats head make such a bang?! LOL *sorry Boo*
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

My poor dumb girl! Empty Re: My poor dumb girl!

Post by hayley xx Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:58 pm

oh my goodness!!!!

I know exactly what you mean though, Eddie is always crashing into things and banging his "fred". Sometimes it frightens me..

But hey it must blinking well hurt them at times, but they never show it---weird.

Poor little girl---give her a rub on the head from Eddie as he understands My poor dumb girl! 43453 My poor dumb girl! 43453
hayley xx
hayley xx
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 52
Cat(s): : Nelson, Tilly, Chester, Eddie and Dodger
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Bless! Poor little Bramble... and very naught mummy and daddy (eh... I would have done the same! lol!)!!!

It's amazing the sounds they can make though... by themselves and whilst smacking into things... lol! Just the other night I was on my way into bed, and BG ran straight into my legs! It sounded like a huge shelf falling off the wall! BB just continued on her mad little dash, I just stood there like an idiot, and my partner started shouting "what the heck was that? What have they done now?" (eh... yes... normally if there's any sort of noise that sounds like something is falling onto the floor it's the babies who's up to it).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:21 pm

It is amazing how they can run into things with such force and then just carry on like they've just bumped a pillow! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by siam*mum Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:50 pm

do you think she might be crossed eyed now hench the miss judgement of doors etc....
clarence the crossed lion springs to mind LOL sorry i should not laugh at the poor girls missfortune
siam*mum
siam*mum
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 171
Cat(s): : Twiggy,Petal,Madge & Jack

http://www.siamaiden.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:56 am

ROFL, but it's silly things like this that they do that keep us all smiling.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down