For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big brave girl!

5 posters

Go down

Big brave girl! Empty Big brave girl!

Post by maddymoo Sun May 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Awwww, well my partner has been outside chopping down the bushes at the back fence and Mads was realy enjoying running round chasing twigs etc. As it was/is such a nice day and everytime the door opened Bramble was at it sniffing the air, so we took Bramble outside (when will we learn? Rolling Eyes ), claws were instantly embedded into my partner and she shrieked he head off, so he put her down facing the door so she could run inside. Instead she went low to the ground on her belly and went to run in the op direction, luckily he grabbed her in time. I took her back inside. She's quite happy now tho! Just relaxing and grooming herself. Its funny as sometimes she makes to go outside, and quite often she's at the glass in the french doors looking out and crying, so I think she wants to go out. Its just the reailty is too much for her. So she's indoors again until the next time we have the crazy incline to take her out.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Big brave girl! Empty Re: Big brave girl!

Post by Laura Sun May 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Bless her, she really doesn't like the outdoors does she! Althought with her background who can blame her.

She's doing the typical nosy cat thing of 'what's behind the door/glass' and when they are faced with the reality they're not actually that interested. Percy does that everytime we close a door. He mews his little head off, I open the door and he has a quick look before walking off. They are daft sometimes aren't they!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun May 11, 2008 8:45 pm

LOL! Oh yes, the dreaded closed door! They truely don't understand why such things as cuboard doors are closed and think there must be something magical behind them! Completely daft they are, you're right there! Heh heh
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon May 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Aww Bramble - wee toot!
Prince takes the cupboard door thing to the next level - he ALWAYS has to jump into them - aye the kitchen ones! He just HAS to go in for a sniff, and sometimes sits down next to the biccies for a while! EEjit!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh poor Prince, not such an eejit if he knows where the biccies are kept. LOL

Poor Bramble, she really does sound as though she will be better off being indoors, too much trauma for her. No
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 12, 2008 3:04 pm

I know.. it almost verges on cruelty the fact that every now and then, when she shows extra interest, we take her outside... One day we'll learn.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue May 13, 2008 5:00 pm

maddymoo wrote:claws were instantly embedded into my partner and she shrieked he head off
ROFL! lol! That's so funny... even though I'm sure it wasn't funny for your partner at the time... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down