For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Decorating and kittens don't mix.

4 posters

Go down

Decorating and kittens don't mix. Empty Decorating and kittens don't mix.

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:43 pm

As we all know, but I didn't want to leave them for hours on their own so we took them with us to the flat, and then the fun began. We had to paint the wall with white paint, to hide the *lovely*colours that were there so we had dust sheets down covering the floors and I put masking tape along the skirting boards and facings. Well for some reason Mel would not walk on the dust sheets so she took to walking around the perimeter of the room, perfect height for the masking tape that had by now, white paint on it, need I say more LOL It's a good job she is black and white and emulsion washes out. Wish I had my camera, it gave us a good laugh. They wouldn't use the wood pellets that I took with me for their tray so the corner of Neils room was christened with cat pee. LOL That has been the only time they have never used the trays, so it must have been the litter. Decorating and kittens don't mix. 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Decorating and kittens don't mix. Empty Re: Decorating and kittens don't mix.

Post by pokbg Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Teddy wrote:They wouldn't use the wood pellets that I took with me for their tray so the corner of Neils room was christened with cat pee.
ROFL! Oh bless! Nevermind, I'm sure it's exactly the way Neil wants his room christened! ROFL!

You are bonkers... surely you must be... lol! Bringing kittens to a place that's being decorated? I think it's time to call the "nice men in the white coats"... lol! And I would have done the exact same thing... it would be impossible to leave the little munchkins at home!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:28 pm

ROFL, oh when the going got tough we just sat down and watched them having a ball. Decorating and kittens don't mix. 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:27 pm

Decorating and kittens don't mix. 43453 Wish you'd had that on camera! The wee sh*tes! What is it about cats not wanting to walk on certain things? Prince refuses to put his toes anywhere near a certain blankie we have! Shocked Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:43 pm

LOL! Oh bless them! That is so cute! I love it when cats/kittens are naughty or doing their little wierd things unique to them! LOL! Oh it would have been worth all the mess to watch them!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down