For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New cage!!!! Arrived today!

+3
Laura
Ian B
maddymoo
7 posters

Go down

New cage!!!! Arrived today! Empty New cage!!!! Arrived today!

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Well, I've bought a new cage for Bramble, its slightly bigger than the last one (which I need to clean out and return to my boss). But this little bit extra space makes so much of a difference! Plenty of space for beds and litter tray and food/water bowl with space to move around a little more!

Here's Boo modeling her new 'prison'! LOL! (Clickable)

New cage!!!! Arrived today! Th_DSC02693
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

New cage!!!! Arrived today! Empty Re: New cage!!!! Arrived today!

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:33 pm

That looks great Helen Very Happy I'm sure she will love it.........well, perhaps not Laughing

Is Boo a contortionist by any chance? I'm still trying to work out how she got in that position.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Ian B wrote:

Is Boo a contortionist by any chance? I'm still trying to work out how she got in that position.

Ian

Nope, just a nutter! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:13 pm

Hee hee! That photo is great - She's a very flexiable lady!

Lush new cage, Bramble looks teeny in it so she must have heaps of room. Bet she still grumbles being in there though Rolling Eyes
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:58 am

Yeay! Just put her in and she seems so much less pee'd off at being in it! LOL! Like she's playing in her fort! She's tucked up in her pyramid bed, and its so much better having more space between her litter tray and food bowls! + I don't think she feels as penned in due to the bars not being shiney chromey coloured!.... Still, bet she starts crying when I leave the room to have a bath! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:46 pm

Hey if a cats gotta be in a cage for a while, then that is THE cage to be in! It must be so much better for her, and you must feel a lot less guilty (even though it has been for her own good)!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:00 am

ROFL! Oh am loving that piccie of Bramble! ROFL! How on earth does she do it? lol!

Happy to hear the little madam doesn't mind this one as much as the last one.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:05 pm

Oopas - what did I miss? Why is she having to be caged? Some injury/operation?

I've got one just like that up in the loft keep telling Neil it'll come in handy for kittens/puppies Laughing

I was actually almost scared to ask WHY her neck was bending back like that in case I offended you but seeing as everyone else has New cage!!!! Arrived today! 43453 She's certainly very flexible New cage!!!! Arrived today! 579159 If I did that I'd be in traction for a month!!!!! Rolling Eyes
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:58 pm

Hi Gilly. She has(d) subluxing patella, which is much more common in small dogs. Her leg basically kept on popping out and she was in agony, so it needed to be fixed. An xray showed that both her hind legs are deformed so it looks like its congenital, however as it was only one that was subluxing and bothering her we have only had that one done, she wasn't allowed to used that leg for a while, so had to be confined to a cage (which she loved lol). The growth plates still haven't fused so she may need a further op on that leg and she will prob need her other leg sorting as is likely to go in the furture. But for now, she is fine again and is our happy little Boo once more (oh and yes, we have no pet insurance! Doh! LOL)
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Yes, I've heard of that condition pale Poor wee mite........and poor wee OH's wallet Rolling Eyes

That was the first thing we sorted out for Tina - insurance in case those long, long legs of hers went snap! Shocked Didn't think we'd need to claim so blooming soon though!!! New cage!!!! Arrived today! 265331 We should get a cheque back for £300 which is what we paid for her but it's not the same as having her back is it Rolling Eyes
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Gilly wrote:Yes, I've heard of that condition pale Poor wee mite........and poor wee OH's wallet Rolling Eyes

That was the first thing we sorted out for Tina - insurance in case those long, long legs of hers went snap! Shocked Didn't think we'd need to claim so blooming soon though!!! New cage!!!! Arrived today! 265331 We should get a cheque back for £300 which is what we paid for her but it's not the same as having her back is it Rolling Eyes

No it's not Gilly, but £300 is better in your pocket than theirs and it can go towards your next pet/s.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Nevermind poor wee OH's wallet, I paid for Bramble's op. LOL! It only seemed fair as he had the Maddison leg expense.. LOL Oh these cats of ours.. her other leg went from under her last night, she stumpled backwards and stretched it out, but thankfully was fine afterwards... looks like the cage may be getting another outing, and sooner than we thought! lol

As for the £300, it would be a nice gesture for the people you got Tina from to give you say, half that back. It may sounds a bit mercenary, but its alot of money and you expected to have the lovely Tina in your life for alot longer. Although, what happened was a freak and tradgic accident that really was unforseeable, which is why I say, only as a gesture, as there is no one to blame. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down