For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night.....

5 posters

Go down

Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night..... Empty Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night.....

Post by maddymoo Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:26 pm

.....and I feel horrible saying this, but, I'd forgotten just how annoying she can be! Just as I'd drfited off she jumped on my face! using it as a springboard (now have claw puncture marks next to my eye and on my eyebrow... grrrr) and as I was moving to get comfortable with my back, she chose that moment to come and snuggle up beside me, and since she was being quiet I decided that it may be better just to stay in that position (v uncomfortable) for a while until she settled, then to try and move her.... Instead, a little while later, Mads settled down on the end of the bed to go to sleep and Bramble decided to pounce on her, resulting in Mads spending the night in the spare room. Then during the night the familiar pick-pick-pick of Bramble trying to open the sliding door wardrobe..... argghhh! Then the 5am headbutting greeting.... followed by the early hours 'singing'!

We left her out her cage as she's doing soooo much better, so the cage is drivng her insane at night, but clearly judging by her night time antics, she must be much better, so I can't really justify putting her back in because she is way too annoying!!! (oh how I wish I could right now! LOL) So if she continues to do this well, we are going to only have her in the cage when we're at work and are leaving her free to annoy us at night time LOL. (I'm sure if she did too much and was in pain, I'd wake up, and would put her back in the cage then, with painkillers). So in summery..... Happy Bramble..... Miserable, sleep deprived Helen! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night..... Empty Re: Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night.....

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi Helen,

Sorry for laughing, but that's funny (said he who doesn't have to put up with it) Nice to hear she's getting back to her old annoying self Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night..... Empty Re: Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night.....

Post by maddymoo Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:36 pm

Oh its wonderful she's feeling better *says through gritted teeth* LOL! Nahhhh, its my comeupemth for laughing at everyone elses tales of woa of bad/irritating things their furry family has done! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:45 pm

Well, we left Bramble out the cage last night..... 72767 ROFL! Oh, Helen... that's wonderful news! ROFL! Not that's she's still a crazy little kitty, but that's she's so much better! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:22 am

PMSL, that's so funny, we worry and fret and wish everthing was back to normal and then when it is we moan. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Teddy wrote:PMSL, that's so funny, we worry and fret and wish everthing was back to normal and then when it is we moan. LOL

LOL! Oh yes.... I'm considering cutting down on her painkillers! LOL! She was the same last night! We are now sleeping with a sheet as its so hot, and last night Bramble climbed up between my legs and started kneading my bum! (I say started, as I sleep in the nuddy, and those things are like needles!). Also she' chased Mads again and Mads jumped up onto the head end of our beautiful leather sleigh bed, slipped and tore the leather! Argghhh! That woke me up too! LOL! Would it be really wrong to keep her in the cage at night again.... purely for my own selfish reasons? (only kidding... I know she'd hate hate hate it!) LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:48 pm

PMSL, ah but you would get some sleep. LOL I always think I should just keep Sophie out of the bedroom but I just can't do it, I would feel guilty. And you're right, getting your bum kneaded with claws is not good, and when they start sniffing and their whiskers go where they shouldn't, oh I don't know why we put up with it. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Hahaha! Oh Helen! The image of Bramble kneeding your bare arse is tickling me good and proper.

I'm so pleased to hear she's improved x
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:09 pm

LOL! It certainly didn't tickle me last night! LOL! Damn, she is such a pain on the night time! LOL I wonder what she'll get up to tonight...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down