For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That famous mistake we all make....

+3
Ian B
Teddy
maddymoo
7 posters

Go down

That famous mistake we all make.... Empty That famous mistake we all make....

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:33 pm

My bulk buy of James Well Beloved has arrived today for Bramble... sweepstake on how long it'll take for her to refuse the stuff? LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

That famous mistake we all make.... Empty Re: That famous mistake we all make....

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:37 pm

maddymoo wrote:My bulk buy of James Well Beloved has arrived today for Bramble... sweepstake on how long it'll take for her to refuse the stuff? LOL

As soon as you place it in front of her. That famous mistake we all make.... 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

That famous mistake we all make.... Empty Re: That famous mistake we all make....

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:41 pm

Probably... I did something dumb with the order too... From pets at home, I got the two big bags (well 2kg) as were on BOGOF.. then while on pet supermarket I saw what I thought were pouches of soft (it never said this but they looked small... the price of £1.99 each should have gave it away...), so knowing how much she likes her soft, I bought a few of each flavour (turkey, duck, lamb, fish) and turns out they are small bags of dry! LOL! So glad I have a garage! Doh!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:54 pm

maddymoo wrote:Probably... I did something dumb with the order too... From pets at home, I got the two big bags (well 2kg) as were on BOGOF.. then while on pet supermarket I saw what I thought were pouches of soft (it never said this but they looked small... the price of £1.99 each should have gave it away...), so knowing how much she likes her soft, I bought a few of each flavour (turkey, duck, lamb, fish) and turns out they are small bags of dry! LOL! So glad I have a garage! Doh!

ROFL, just hope your garage isn't like ours, we have field mice in ours and so far apart from the rabbits hay, they have chewed through, the cat food and my old golf bag.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 pm

I *may* have done it with my last order from Zooplus, I couldn't resist buying 24 cans of Bozita chicken flavour at a bargain bulk price. So far so good, they've eaten it, but the budget Bozita minced beef tetra packs I also got have been refused..............even by passing cats that have found it in the garden after I'd chucked what my lot had refused outside.

Just to be on the safe side, I also ordered various flavour Animonda Carny tins which they have all eaten in the past, but history tells me Whiskas or Felix will be their fav foods now I haven't got any in the house.

The *only* thing I can safely buy knowing it'll soon be gone is Whiskas cat milk, but I begrudge paying 70+p for that regularly.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm

maddymoo wrote:sweepstake on how long it'll take for her to refuse the stuff? LOL
50p she's gone off it come Friday! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:24 pm

Well.... somethings gone off! Her bum again!
I wonder how long before we know if this food is helping her or not, as I've had to pin her down to clean her up again! God knows how, but she had soft poo all the way down her side! Gahhhhhh! She then decides to be all cuddly with me... and although she still smells a bit I don't have the heart to say no.. LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

lol! Hopefully there wasn't any "goodies" rubbing off on you, just the lovely aroma of cat poo! lol!

Really hope it will work though... both for you and her!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Well.... Mads certainly loves James Well Beloved! I've lost count of the number of times I've had to chase her away from Brambles' food bowl... and just like that, am back to having to supervise feeding times! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:45 am

maddymoo wrote:Well.... Mads certainly loves James Well Beloved! I've lost count of the number of times I've had to chase her away from Brambles' food bowl... and just like that, am back to having to supervise feeding times! LOL

Oh lol isn't it always the same - they always want what they can't have! We have the same problem here!! Fingers crossed Bramble won't go off it too quickly! Laughing

Ceri
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 260
Cat(s): : Moli, Misty & Monty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 pm

maddymoo wrote: God knows how, but she had soft poo all the way down her side! Gahhhhhh! She then decides to be all cuddly with me...

Remind me again WHY i want a cat? That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:36 pm

Because you're nuts! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:49 am

Neil prefers to call me 'special' Laughing Rolling Eyes
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Gilly wrote:Neil prefers to call me 'special' Laughing Rolling Eyes

LOL I don't know whether to pass the sick bag at that or say *aaawww that's so sweet**. That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Laughing Sometimes I'm not quite sure in what way he means I'm special - lovely, sweet, perfect wife special or ready for the nuthouse special That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:48 pm

Gilly wrote:Laughing Sometimes I'm not quite sure in what way he means I'm special - lovely, sweet, perfect wife special or ready for the nuthouse special That famous mistake we all make.... 43453

That famous mistake we all make.... 43453 That famous mistake we all make.... 43453 am saying nought Wink Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:00 pm

FAO Kath........."windae licker" now THATS what we call special in some Scots Tongue! That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Have I crossed a line here? Shocked Very Happy
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:12 pm

Nope - Neil has called me that too That famous mistake we all make.... 561823

He often calls numpties/politicians/footballers/his workmates etc that too That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:52 pm

*Prince* wrote:FAO Kath........."windae licker" now THATS what we call special in some Scots Tongue! That famous mistake we all make.... 43453
Have I crossed a line here? Shocked Very Happy

That famous mistake we all make.... 72767 That famous mistake we all make.... 72767 That famous mistake we all make.... 72767 That famous mistake we all make.... 72767 That famous mistake we all make.... 72767 Aye mister, that's a good ane.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down