For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animal lover here

4 posters

Go down

Animal lover here Empty Animal lover here

Post by bobbijellico Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:13 pm

Hi all ! Im 28 years old My name is Bobbi .... I have been married for 8 years and i have a son he will son be 8 years old.. and the rest of the family is my 1 year old gray cat which is Grey thats his name (<<< thats my baby ) I also have a orange and white cat name Sapphire and a calico cat named Honey and a Black cat named midnight and a black/gray striped cat named Rocky and I cant forget about Lightning she's also a calico. I also have 3 Australian Shepard's the oldest is Sugar then the next 2 are Summer and Brownie..and i also have 6 puppies... Very Happy
bobbijellico
bobbijellico

Number of posts : 1
Cat(s): : 6 wonderful cats
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Back to top Go down

Animal lover here Empty Re: Animal lover here

Post by pokbg Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:31 pm

*waves to Bobbi* Hi girl, hope all is well with you!

Goodness me, you got a whole football team there of kitties and doggies... lol! Excuse my green pallor which has come about due to jealousy... lol!

I'm mum to Baby-Girl, my little calico princess... eh... ok, my quite plump and huge princess, and Pok my handsome big silver tabby beast.

Of course then there's also the fishies, two lovely goldfish, and a handful of their fry.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:02 pm

Hi Bobbi welcome to the forum, that's quite a zoo you have there, they will keep you busy. I have Moto (5 in April) a ginger and white big boy who is rather dense and likes nothing better than to eat, morning noon and night and Sophie she is 2 this month, a little tabby who is quite a little madam, very demanding of cuddles and attention. But really sweet. I also have two 9 year old rabbits, Slick and Blondie, who just prefer to dig deep trenches in their run and sit hidden from the world.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:22 am

Hi Bobby!

Yowsa woman! You have a huuuuuuuuge furry family there! I bet they can be a handful at times, but oh so lovely to be surrounded by. Would love to see some piccies. I'm mum to Madison a rather large *read overweight* black madam and Bramble my little grey dumb girl.

Welcome to the forum, its a really friendly place.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down