For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

+5
*Prince*
nicola
Jojolabanane
Teddy
Ian B
9 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:30 am

I've just seen him while on my way back from shopping, a good 1/2 mile away from my house so he's got a fair size patch to patrol Shocked Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic)

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am

He missed out on breakfast today thanks to my lot playing up all night. I overslept (tho' that's a poor choice of word as there wasn't much sleeping done Rolling Eyes) and I spotted him crossing the road as I opened the spare bedroom curtains today.

Just to make things worse, I tried tapping on the window to get his attention, but just as I did a neighbour appeared from behind next doors hedge while walking their dog and they thought I wanted them Embarassed Laughing Shame I missed stripey tail as he's had no food here for two days now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:09 am

ah hahahaha oh I bet you felt a right tit. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:12 am

Teddy wrote:ah hahahaha oh I bet you felt a right tit. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 43453
I did, tho' I'll feel worse when they tell others Embarassed I tried pointing to stripey tail, but he *co-operated* by dashing out of sight Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:36 am

They'll be thinking you've *lost it* Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Teddy wrote:They'll be thinking you've *lost it* Laughing
Nah, they'll just have proof that I have Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Ian B wrote:
Teddy wrote:They'll be thinking you've *lost it* Laughing
Nah, they'll just have proof that I have Laughing

Ian

keeping my mouth shut Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 am

For 2 days running I've found him in the kitchen finishing off the food my lot have left from breakfast. Well, I say found there, as soon as he's heard me knocking about he's thro' the flap sharpish but instead of legging it he now sits on the doorstep waiting for me to put the food outside.

Sad to say the wound on his shoulder is still there, it's healing but it's a slow job.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:47 am

Goodness that's been weeks for that wound to improve, not surprising really.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:23 pm

I took this pic yesterday but forgot to post it

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 Stripe10

You can see the wound is smaller now, but there's blood around the edge seeping into his fur, so it's still some way away from healing completely.

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Oh it's still open and wet, does it look inflammed? hard to tell from the pic, but it certainly looks far from drying up. Poor critter, he has been through the wars.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi Kath,

No, it's not inflamed and only the edges look wet, the rest is drying/scabbing over albeit slowly. It's in a awkward place for healing if he's out and about all day, running and climbing will mean he's using that joint when he should have been resting it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Brings tears to my eyes thinking about how nippy it must be everytime he pulls on it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 am

He made another appearance at 12.30 last night asking for food, which he got and I left him to eat it in peace outside. When I returned a few minutes later to see if he'd finished, I found he's a long way from being a bruiser as he'd been bullied away from the food by a hedgie Shocked Stripey was just sat to one side as his supper disappeared Laughing

And here's hedgie enjoying said food

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 Stripe11

I wish I'd waited a few minutes as the next time I checked there were 2 of them, having a bit of a scuffle over the food, it seems like even hedgies believe in finders keepers Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:07 am

aaawww how lucky are you??? Very Happy Do you know where thay're sleeping, is there piles of wood lying around for them to nest in?
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am

No idea where they sleep Kath, but it can't be far away as they're here pretty much every night looking for food. I've seen them on the path outside my front gate but usually in my back garden. I say they, last night was the first time I realised there was more than one knocking about.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 am

He had two meals in the space of an hour late last night, ate the first, ran off as usual then reappeared and asked for more. The poor fella must have been starving.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 am

cats now hedgies, hahahaha talk about animal rescue. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

Teddy wrote:cats now hedgies, hahahaha talk about animal rescue. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 579159
Sorry, I meant stripey tail had two suppers, not hedgie.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 am

Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 72767 Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 72767 DOH!!! sorry, I just automatically thought you were talking hedgies. Well stripey tom must have been hungry, but I still think your home is on a par with animal rescue. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:14 am

Strangely I didn't see either hedgie last night, I could almost set my clocks by them appearing between 11.30/11.45pm. They usually keep better time than the local buses that's for sure Laughing

iAN
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:44 am

I put the supper my lot had left in the shed last night, it had gone this morning and stripey tail was sat on my doorstep waiting for breakfast so I'm assuming he used the box and ate the food. He must have been hungry today as he ate his own breakfast then demolished what Bola and Max had left as well.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 am

That food may have been all he's had since last time he came round. He'll thinkk he's in heaven, dry warm box with food right beside it. Stripey Tail is *missing* (new pic) - Page 3 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 am

He's on the verge of coming into the house and tbh, I wouldn't mind while the weather is so bad, or even when winter sets in. He had a spell of sneaking in for a nap a while ago but stopped for some reason.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:56 am

maybe he came across some opposition from one of your others and decided the aggro wasn't worth it, but I'm sure eventually he'll come back in, warmth and food, what a combination.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next