For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed

2 posters

Go down

Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed Empty Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 am

It took a while after he was neutered, but he's now a totally different cat Very Happy for one who was every inch a outdoor moggie, he now rarely spends more than 10 minutes a day, if that, outside Shocked All of which makes it seem really unfair that he's here and not at his first home as this is just what they were looking for in him.

I thought he'd sneaked out last night and stayed there as there was no sign of him on his fav spot in the junk room this morning, but just as I was getting worried, no prizes for guessing who appeared out of my bedroom wardrobe. One of the doors doesn't shut fully so he must have squeezed thro' the gap and spent the night in there. It must be by way of apology for worrying me, he's curled up on my lap atm, the first time he's ever done this Very Happy

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed Empty Re: Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed

Post by Teddy Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Now that is a huge difference for a cat after being neutured, I'm wondering if that's just coincidence? Maybe he's under the weather. Or maybe he's just building himself up for a full on mental breakout when the weather improves. Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed Empty Re: Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Don't know why there's a double post for this confused

I'm totally baffled about this change Kath. He's just come downstairs after being on my bed all day, had a look thro' the flap but backed away when I opened the door to let him out. Perhaps something has happened outside to scare him, tho' I've no idea what.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:12 pm

He's not been outside for the best part of 48 hours now that I know of, perhaps even longer. He's fine in himself, eating/drinking/using the trays/playing/etc, but what a change this is Shocked confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:42 am

He came downstairs (which is rare enough lately) at 11.30pm last night and went out, but didn't go far and came dashing back in when I called him 15 minutes later Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:26 am

He came downstairs and went out at the same time last night but didn't come back when I called him. He was curled up next to my feet when I woke today, tho' I've no idea what time he came in.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

I don't know what's suddenly got into Bola, but after months of completely ignoring Tatty Eared Tom (inside and out) today he's been trying to pick a fight with him at every opportunity Bosley (now Bola as well) transformed 975384

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:24 pm

Bola still going for him and I'd love to know what has changed about Tatty all of a sudden confused

Bola also got into a fight with one of next doors tabbies (again Rolling Eyes) at the front of my house last night. I dashed out at hearing all the noise to find next doors kids looking over my fence at them, I cursed Bola and chased him away but the kids apologised saying they'd seen what had happened and this time it wasn't Bola who'd started it. His fault or not, he still got cursed some more when he strolled in a few minutes later tho'.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:48 am

With him so rarely going outside now, I'm going to have to keep a close eye on Bosleys claws with him not using the scratchpost/scratching anything indoors (thankfully) as they're starting to catch on things when he's playing...............not to mention my hands and arms Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:11 am

Bosley amazed me today by trotting downstairs and going out before having brekkie, tho' he wasn't out long before heading back to the spare bed. I'd love to know what has brought about this change in behaviour, he's practically gone full circle from being a outdoor lover to becoming a house cat.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 am

He went out with Bola and Max at midnight but while they soon came back in, Bosley refused so I left him there enjoying himself with a bout of midnight madness as he was just tearing round the garden. The first thing I noticed after getting up today was none of the trays had been used overnight so was worried he'd stayed out, but there he was on the spare bed as usual, tho' he came downstairs and went straight out again with Bola and Max, without waiting/asking for brekkie Shocked

Half of me is pleased he's found his outdoor head again, but the other half wishes he hadn't.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 pm

They take turns doing this, out all the time, then never poking their head through the door, fickle as usual.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 am

The others do that Kath, but this is a near 100% change in behaviour for Bosley and there must be a reason for it confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:19 am

Bosley is getting to be a real lap-cat now Shocked

Mainly when I'm online tho' he's started to come and lie on me when I'm sprawled out on the sofa, but he doesn't like being disturbed after getting comfy and really complains if/when I move him Laughing

I can't decide if he's had a accident at some time with his tail, the tip is bent over like a fishing hook, tho' it's been like this since he first appeared so it will have long healed if ever injured.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Sounds like a real snuggle cat now. His tail may have been injured or a nature quirk, must add to his personality. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

It's strange how he won't come downstairs and sit on my lap but is more than happy to do so when I'm using my 'puter confused

You can't see a kink in his tail but it's there when you touch it, tho' it doesn't bother him when I do so can't be painful.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

I'm pleased to say Bosley has been outside quite a bit today, enjoying the *real thing* rather than sunbathing on the junkroom windowsill. At one point he bolted down the garden at a fair old speed and looked like he was all set to climb my cherry tree, but must have changed his mind at the last minute and put the brakes on sharpish.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

Bosley went out late last night as usual but refused point blank to come back in so I left him to it as he was enjoying himself haring round the garden with Bola Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down