For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And "intruder" at the drinking hole:

5 posters

Go down

And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Empty And "intruder" at the drinking hole:

Post by pokbg Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Both Pok and BG are really good with other cats in the neighbourhood... the garden is full of other kitties all the time, and normally they just ignore eachother (except for one that Pok used to play with, and one he used to growl at)...

Anyway, Pok had just gone out, and me, BG and my partner were in the living room... sudenly BG shot towards the door... and when opening it this is what met us:
And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Th_P9080326 And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Th_P9080325

Clearly Pok wasn't too sure about this "new" kitty having a drink out of our pond... and it was so funny watching him eel across the ground towards the other kitty.

BG decided it was safest to stay on the steps:
And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Th_P9080328

The black and white beauty moved away in slowmotion, and walked behind the fence... as soon as the kitty was gone, BG got all bushy and followed, while Pok when to sniff the pond:
And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Th_P9080330 And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Th_P9080329
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Empty Re: And "intruder" at the drinking hole:

Post by littlekitty Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:52 pm

ROFL. Glad to hear that Pok and BG are getting on with other kitties and that they are enjoying themselves.
Am loving the pics of Pok checking out the other cat and BG sitting watching them.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

And "intruder" at the drinking hole: Empty Re: And "intruder" at the drinking hole:

Post by Laura Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:52 pm

Pok certainly saw that kitty off! I can just imagine him/her slinking away backwards whilst keeping Pok's gaze.

I bet your lovely garden will attract heaps of local cats.
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:03 pm

Hee Hee! Lovin the image of Pok moving in a lower than a snakes belly fashion, And "intruder" at the drinking hole: 43453 and BG sitting watching then getting all bushy-tailed at the last minute. And "intruder" at the drinking hole: 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

PMSL! Oh that is so funny! I love it when they are being big n brave yet unsure! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down