For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby-Girls adventures...

4 posters

Go down

Baby-Girls adventures... Empty Baby-Girls adventures...

Post by pokbg Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:10 pm

Or should I say Itty-Bittys adventures? lol! Yes... we hardly ever call her Baby-Girl anymore... it's either Itty-Bitty, Bitty-Cat, or just Bitty... lol!

Anyway... she's had an adventurous time at the house... of course there's been all the birdies to chase, but there's also been people at thehouse, which she loves! She did however end up parading under the floor boards upstairs, so I had a cat in the ceiling! lol! Hmmm... actually I had two, but that's Poks adventures... lol!

Then, with the plumber coming the first day, I didn't empty the bath incase he had to turn the water off, so I could use the water to flush the loo (didn't need it, water was only off for a few hours on the second day)... sadly BG hadn't realised that the water had never been drained, so she jumped in to have her drinkies off the taps... to find herself in water up to her neck! Bless!

And... she was in her first proper fight... my partner was going to have a kip, so me and Pok follwed him up to tuck him in... and we hear the most piercing scream outside, followed by a proper catfight! BG was in action! Me and Pok running downstairs and flinging the back door open... a cat ran across the lawn, and BG came around the corner to follow... she then stopped at the stairs up to the backgarden, Pok shot out... they kissed (awwww!), and then they both stood there keeping guard... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Baby-Girls adventures... Empty Re: Baby-Girls adventures...

Post by *Prince* Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:19 pm

PMSL at BG up to her neck in bath water - shame!
LOL at " Me and Pok running downstairs................".
Reminds me of when I was young, I was at my friends house, and her mum had phoned to tell her to put the potatoes on to boil.
Anyhoo, suddenly after a wee while, we both jumped up saying "sh*t, the tatties will be boiling over" and Niki Noki, her cat jumped up and ran with us to the kitchen to save said tatties! (sorry, have just babbled again!)
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 pm

ROFL... Nicki, Niki Noki and pal running to save tatties... ROFL!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:24 pm

Oh my word! What an exciting time she's had! No doubt she'll be enlisting her brothers help to plot revenge on mum for filling her bath tub tho! LOL! And what a big girl she is! Looking after her territory and exploring the floor/ceiling! Such a brave princess! Give her an extra big snuggle from me and mine.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:25 pm

LOL! Oh Nicki! Save those tatties! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 pm

*Prince* wrote:PMSL at BG up to her neck in bath water - shame!
LOL at " Me and Pok running downstairs................".
Reminds me of when I was young, I was at my friends house, and her mum had phoned to tell her to put the potatoes on to boil.
Anyhoo, suddenly after a wee while, we both jumped up saying "sh*t, the tatties will be boiling over" and Niki Noki, her cat jumped up and ran with us to the kitchen to save said tatties! (sorry, have just babbled again!)

Baby-Girls adventures... 72767 Baby-Girls adventures... 72767 Baby-Girls adventures... 72767 oh am in stitches here. And where the hell did a name like NIki noki come from, I love it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:05 pm

"Apparently", the name Niki Noki came from when my mate Jules was wee, and had an imaginary friend, called....... yes you guessed, Niki Noki - but it still doesnt explain how the hell she came up with it - btw, it was before she knew me, so it wasnt connected to my name (mind you, I was known by my "Sunday Name" of Nicola when we were first pals!)
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down