For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whhaaaa girls No!

3 posters

Go down

Whhaaaa girls No! Empty Whhaaaa girls No!

Post by maddymoo Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Well a large blue bottle came hovering in and the girls were following it for a while with me sitting there watching laughing, it flew near me over and away and then I realised it wasn't flying like a blue bottle, it came closer again and I realised it was a larrrggggge bee! Shocked Now although I don't mind bee's in comparison to wasps, I'm still afraid of them and would rather even deal with a spider than a flying stinging machine, so legged it out the living room and closed the door in the hope of it just flying out... Nope. In fact I peered round the door and it was very angry climbing the window with each of my girls on either side batting it down then letting it go Shocked (I would have let them if they weren't in danger of being stung) so i had to trap it in a spider catcher and take it outside.... it was maaaaaaad! Laughing
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Whhaaaa girls No! Empty Re: Whhaaaa girls No!

Post by littlekitty Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Mary is a sod for the beasties, she ate two butterflies last year, but haven't encountered any bees yet.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Oh good for you helen, we need to keep our bees and not kill them, they are the goodies. wasps now? kill the Whhaaaa girls No! 265331
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down