For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pok loves his mamsie...

+4
Megsy
*Prince*
Ian B
pokbg
8 posters

Go down

Pok loves his mamsie... Empty Pok loves his mamsie...

Post by pokbg Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:54 am

Now and then anyway! lol! I'm always happy if Pok wants a little cuddle, as it's not that often he shows affection towards us... but yesterday my handsome boy really showed he cared...

I was very ill yesterday (still not too good today either), and was upstairs to brush my teeth, when I had a really bad pain-attack... so bad that I ended up in featus position on the floor... and as I'm laying there waiting for the blasted pain to subdue, my little boy spots me, and he comes over and headbuts me time and time again. When I still don't get up he starts walking around me howling his head off as to say "get up, mamsie!", with headbutts inbetween his howling.

It was really sweet... but of course as soon as I did get up the little bugger wasn't bothered anymore! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Pok loves his mamsie... Empty Re: Pok loves his mamsie...

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:02 am

Both Black Tom and Beckett seemed able to *sense* when I was ill. I don't know if this was because I was closer to them than the others, but I'd like to think that was the reason.

Hope your feeling better soon.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:15 am

Ian B wrote:I don't know if this was because I was closer to them than the others, but I'd like to think that was the reason.
I feel closer to Pok then BG too... I love them just as much, but BG is and always will be a daddys girl, and me and Pok know exactly where we are with eachother (he'll bug me, and I'll bug him for cuddles... lol!).

Thomas (RIP) my mom and dads kitty would always know when my mother was ill, and would come and lay on top of her to heat up her back. Pok has shown some sort of knowledge before if one of us hasn't been feeling too goo, but normally just by sitting close to use and blink at us... but he's never behaved similar to this... he seemed very worried, even though I'm certain he's seen me do it before, but I think always in the presence of my partner.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:11 pm

Awww, good old pokie wokie! THat is really sweet. (sorry to hear you are poorly and have been in so much pain) (((hugs)))
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Megsy Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:17 pm

That is so sweet. Hope you get better soon.
Megsy
Megsy

Number of posts : 35
Cat(s): : TC and Tito
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:03 pm

lol! Really I'm ok... generally in pain all the time, but luckily not too often this bad (been a few months since I had it this bad).

And Pok is back to ignoring me... *sobs* lol! Well, now anyway, as he's had his shrimp (hmmmm... strangly enough I don't get ignored when it's shrimp time).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Awwww sounds like he was getting worried about his mum, checking that were ok and possibly calling for help. Mads is quite similar that way, in if I'm ill she'll come and join me and generally hang around keeping an eye on me LOL! Bramble however doesn't notice any difference and just thinks 'yeah mums not going anywhere' and snuggles in.

I really hope the pain passes soon for you. Take it easy mate and look after yourself and take advantage of all that Pok loving.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:14 am

pokbg wrote:Now and then anyway! lol! I'm always happy if Pok wants a little cuddle, as it's not that often he shows affection towards us... but yesterday my handsome boy really showed he cared...

Aww poor Pokie he was worried about his meowmy.

Buddy is the same with me, one day he will be all lovey dovey and the next day he will totally totally ignore me, but it's always nice to have a cuddle when they want loves.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:35 am

It was really sweet... but of course as soon as I did get up the little bugger wasn't bothered anymore! lol!

Doesn't it just go to show that they KNOw, they really do know when something is wrong. Ok when you got up he buggered off but that was only because he saw you were up and about. Bless him. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:10 am

Awwww bless him he was making sure his mum was ok, what a good boy he is!

Hope you feel better now pokbg x

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down