For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bonnie loves F1

3 posters

Go down

Bonnie loves F1 Empty Bonnie loves F1

Post by Jojolabanane Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:37 am

Bonnie, on occasion, takes an interest on something on the telly, for a short while before getting bored and turning away. This morning, up early, I decided to put the telly on to see what was what and there was formula one racing. Although I sometimes like watching it, I don't have a particular passion for F1, but I noticed that Bonnie was intrigued so left it on while I attended to some housework. Everytime I take a peek though, Bonnie remains completely fascinated by the screen and the cars whizzing past, her little head following the movement. It is so sweet to see, especially as it indicates that her cataracts are not affecting her sight much yet, despite them appearing more and more cloudy.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Bonnie loves F1 Empty Re: Bonnie loves F1

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:11 am

Does she check behind the tv to see where they've gone? My lot rarely take any interest in the tv but have been known to look behind it after seeing something that caught their eye *vanish* Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:12 am

Nope, she hasn't done that yet, but that must be hugely funny to see. Bonnie loves F1 72767

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:41 am

It is SO cute when something catches their eye on TV. It doesnt happen very often with Prince, but is so funny when it does!
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:19 pm

The best I've seen with a cat and tv was Black Tom the day a documetary on a feral colony in Rome was shown on the BBC some years ago. Once their miaowing had grabbed BT's attention, he sat in front of the screen and never took his eyes off it for a second till it had finished, and even then looked behind the tv to check if they were there Laughing

I'd love to see this documentary repeated, or better still available on dvd, but there's hardly a reference to it even online. The best cat related prog I've seen and I doubt I'll ever see better.

'EDIT'

Hmmm, I may have found it on dvd Very Happy Bonnie loves F1 579159 http://www.amazon.com/Cats-Rome-Narrated-Keith-Burberry/dp/B0013B1TOQ

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content