For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another sleepless night

2 posters

Go down

Another sleepless night Empty Another sleepless night

Post by Teddy Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:54 am

The story last night:
11.30 Sophie starts scrambling around the bedroom, at the wardrobe doors over the bed, under the bed all the time, twittering.
I get up and put her into the livingroom and shut the door. I don't like doing that but am knackered. Couldn't get back to sleep but eventually did.

3.30. All of a sudden I hear a crash and a thump. Sophie was trying to get through the door, I ignored it. So she ahain throw herself at the door and this time decided to scratch at it as well. I got up. gave her some dry food, let her have a drink in the bathroom and went back to bed, where she crawled in beside me and snuggled down, with her claws in the back of my legs. I lefther, she was quiet. I couldn't get back to sleep, she is one hot lump of fur and she took over the bed ( my side) and I was so uncomfortable. So am lying there. pretty pissed off. Eventually fell asleep.
4.30 the alarm on the cooker went off, Steve hadn't set it right. I got up. Went and switched it off, Moto decided it was breakfast time, I ignored him. Went back to bed, Sophie had moved into my plcae. I moved her back. Couldn't get back to sleep.
4.15 I got up.
STEVE is suffering from selective hearing.
I am seriously depressed and fed up. Another sleepless night 761211
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Another sleepless night Empty Re: Another sleepless night

Post by pokbg Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 am

Teddy wrote:
STEVE is suffering from selective hearing.
ROFL! I suffer from it too... babies can't wake me unless it's Pok meowing outside to come in, then I wake instantly. Sadly my partnr does not have selective hearing, on the other hand he selects me to deal with whatever is going on... so a "the cats are at it, deal with it" will frequently be spoken to me in the middle of the night. lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Oh I've given up, although he was the first up this morning, at 6am, but then he was needing to pee.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down