For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh what a night

3 posters

Go down

Oh what a night Empty Oh what a night

Post by Jojolabanane Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:19 am

Just when I needed a good night's sleep in prep for my first day back to work after a week off ... Was woken by a ferocious through the window fight in our bedroom at 3am. Went to investigate, by going into the room next door and peeking through the window there, only to find that a) it was the arch enemy Tubs on the window sill outside and b) whilst Malo was in a frenzie on his side of the window, Tubs was sitting there looking at him like he was mad (which he must be). Hence it was a very frantic but one-sided fight.

Got back to bed to be woken by Bonnie digging for England in the litter tray at 4am. Then the sound of pee, then more digging, then quiet. 4.30 and the sound of Bonnie digging for England again. This time it was a poo and she couldn't for the life of her cover it up - so I went to help and it was then that I discovered that the pee had well and truly missed. A puddle on the plastic protection mat that her litter tray stands on - thank goodness for the plastic protection mat but I really didn't want to be cleaning up after her at that time in the morning.

Alarm sounded at 5.30 - but I didn't hear it, so thank heavens for my little girl Bonnie as she woke me about a quarter of an hour later for food.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Oh what a night Empty Re: Oh what a night

Post by Chunkyboy Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am

Oh Jeez Joanne! You must be knackered. Try not to fall asleep at work! You will be straight home and into bed this evening. Laughing
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 am

That was some night Joanne, Laughing for us reading about it, but not for you.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content