For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out all night?

3 posters

Go down

Out all night? Empty Out all night?

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:51 am

The state of Bola and Fudge, not to mention Max, this morning, they were all completely soaked and of course wanted to climb all over me and whatever chairs, etc, were nearby when they eventually came in. I've never seen Fudge as wet before, she looked so pathetic, a cats head on a mouses body Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Out all night? Empty Re: Out all night?

Post by maddymoo Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

LOL! I can just picture her looking like a drowned rat. 3 drenched cats climbing all over you tho.... gads... lol
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:59 pm

I think he must have had a all nighter outside last night, judging by the amount of sleeping he's done today anyway. Besides sleeping in the dining room this morning, he jumped onto the sofa, then my lap at 1pm and dozed off, and instead of getting up and going out as usual when I moved him to stand up, he just curled up again on the sofa and is still fast asleep there now. It must have been one hell of a night Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:17 am

Hahaha, well, you know how we always say it would be great to have catcam so we would know what they get up to? Well.... through my door today came a catalog for 'I want One Of Those' (IWOOT.com I think...) and they sell them! Shocked for £39.99 LOL! Its a shame they aint cheaper as I bet we'd all love to try them, but 40quid for a load of piccies of grass and our legs may not be worth it Laughing
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:27 pm

maddymoo wrote:Hahaha, well, you know how we always say it would be great to have catcam so we would know what they get up to? Well.... through my door today came a catalog for 'I want One Of Those' (IWOOT.com I think...) and they sell them! Shocked for £39.99 LOL! Its a shame they aint cheaper as I bet we'd all love to try them, but 40quid for a load of piccies of grass and our legs may not be worth it Laughing

Hmmmm, still interested though, even though we havent got two pennies to rub together at the mo'
*goes off to google that*
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:32 pm

Well, back from googling and I WANT ONE! Told Sean, and his wee face lit up at the thought too! Laughing Mind you, bet the quality of the pics wouldnt be that great, and knowing all of our kitties, the pics would be taken when all they were doing was sleeping! Rolling Eyes
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:35 pm

*Prince* wrote:Well, back from googling and I WANT ONE! Told Sean, and his wee face lit up at the thought too! Laughing Mind you, bet the quality of the pics wouldnt be that great, and knowing all of our kitties, the pics would be taken when all they were doing was sleeping! Rolling Eyes
Nothing more guaranteed to turn them into 100% indoor cats than one of those cameras Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content