For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think they like their scratching post!

+4
Laura
*Prince*
pokbg
Gilly
8 posters

Go down

I think they like their scratching post! Empty I think they like their scratching post!

Post by Gilly Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:17 pm

The little horrors were trying to climb all over it as I was actually attempting to put it together Laughing Just what a person needs when she's attempting something she's never done before Rolling Eyes

The minute it was finished and I stood it up and put it up against the wall they were all over it and soon fell asleep in & on the top house I think they like their scratching post! 579159 They had a wee kip for half an hour or so and then woke up, had some food, used their litter tray and are now taking it in turns to bash the hell out of the toy I think they like their scratching post! 43453

Watcha got bruv?
I think they like their scratching post! Kittens017

I think they like their scratching post! Kittens018

I think they like their scratching post! Kittens019

Peace at last!!! I think they like their scratching post! 43453

I think they like their scratching post! Kittens023

I think they like their scratching post! Kittens
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

I think they like their scratching post! Empty Re: I think they like their scratching post!

Post by pokbg Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Oh bless!!!! *kiss - kiss - kiss* Oh how scrumptious! Love their little kitten faces, with the little kitten expressions... Eeeeeeeeek!

And well done on your diy! Looks fab!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

I think they like their scratching post! Empty Re: I think they like their scratching post!

Post by *Prince* Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:46 am

They are truly lovely Gilly. Warm fuzzinessssssssssssssssssssssssss.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 am

How on earth does Tabitha manage to sleep on a roof?! Ahh, to be young!

Looks like the post is a real hit. I hope Neil now realizes what an essential buy it was I think they like their scratching post! 579159
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 am

Oh my, oh my, oh my, oh my..... they are just sunshine!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 am

Laura wrote:How on earth does Tabitha manage to sleep on a roof?! Ahh, to be young

Bendy rubber kittens Laughing

I hope Neil now realizes what an essential buy it was I think they like their scratching post! 579159

He doesn't know yet I think they like their scratching post! 43453 I set it up after he'd gone to work so the first he'll know about it is when he gets home at just after 7am! I'm at work until 1.30 today so I'll just feign innocence when he asks me where it come from! Laughing It's not THAT big anyway....he's got a muckle big 42'' LCD tv in front of the window so one little scratching post tucked up against the wall isn't going to take over the room Wink

Anyway........even if he does't like it, it's tough!!! I think they like their scratching post! 561823
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:46 am

Aww lovely kitties. What little sweetherts they are. Love the last one with Tabi looking so relaxed with her legs dangling.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:07 am

Great to see they've taken to their scratch post so quickly Gilly, mine wouldn't get used at all if it wasn't for Jimmy, one of next doors cats.

With a bit of luck you'll now be spared to carpet and furniture scratching, the former is the bane of my life with my lot, especially Bola Evil or Very Mad

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:48 pm

Ian B wrote:

With a bit of luck you'll now be spared to carpet and furniture scratching, the former is the bane of my life with my lot, especially Bola Evil or Very Mad

Ian

Oh am with you there! Its the most annoying noise especially at stupid O'clock in the morning! Grrr I got that annoyed last night that I threw a pair of socks at Boo.... a bit harder than intended, she scarpered and wouldn't come back within ear shot of the bedroom for a good few hours... did I feel guilty? Well... yes a little... LOL! Oh but it was nice not to have that sound! I think they like their scratching post! 43453
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:33 pm

Such bonny wee kittens Gilly, I really like the name Tabitha, Tabitha the Tabby, I think that's lovely. I think they like their scratching post! 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:59 am

It turns out that Neil LOVES the scratching post and says it's the pefect size for them! Laughing

They've barely been off it tonight whilst we were watching a movie I think they like their scratching post! 579159 Mind you, it still doesn't stop Merlin from going under the sofa and scattering my piles of magazines and chewing the edges - little devil I think they like their scratching post! 172268 Methinks tomorrow I'll be moving the mags from under there to a safe place Rolling Eyes
My cat mags and library book are all safe on the bookcase in the corridor Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down