For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember Mr Pink?

5 posters

Go down

Remember Mr Pink? Empty Remember Mr Pink?

Post by pokbg Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:59 pm

Don't know if you remember Mr Pink? If not, quick summary... Mr Pink was a stray that used to come and visit my parents. There were times he'd stay for weeks, with my mother feeding him, de-worming him and providing shelter... he then dissappeared and didn't come back unti la year later, but this time he'd changed and was terrified of people... but again he started becoming a regular nearly every day, getting taken care of...

However, as so many of them do, he dissappeared again... And two nights ago he popped by to wish my mom and dad a Merry Christmas!

My mother hardly recognised him... instead of the skinny little thing he was (full of wounds that my mother used to treat) he was now massive with beautiful shiny fur! She only recognised him from the cut in in his ear... and he was still friendly as ever, ran inside as soon as the door was opened (my mother heard him meow) and got a cuddle. She did however not feed him, as with the way his appearance is he's certainly gotten himself a home somewhere, so after the cuddle he went outside and had a little snooze in the outside room (where there's always blankies for kitties) before heading off again.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Remember Mr Pink? Empty Re: Remember Mr Pink?

Post by *Prince* Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:11 pm

Of course we remember Mr Pink. That is wonderful to hear, that he is all "chubbied-up" and healthy, but still wanted to come wish your parents a merry xmas and give them a love.
Seems like this fella will always remember your folks. for what they did for him.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:47 pm

Aaaww this is a real Christmas story, so good to hear he's doing well. And so heartwarming to know he came to see your mum and dad at Christmas. Shucks am filling up.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:02 pm

Nice to hear he called round to show he's ok now. It's probably only coincidence it was this time of year, but it'd be extra nice if it was otherwise Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:29 am

Yeay! Mr. Pink! Thats lovely to hear!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down