For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Bola...............NOT

+2
pokbg
Ian B
6 posters

Go down

Thanks Bola...............NOT Empty Thanks Bola...............NOT

Post by Ian B Mon May 04, 2009 8:40 am

I got up today to find the litter in the tray in the hall had been kicked all over the floor, not a good start to the day, but then I noticed the tray in the dining room was stood on it's side, again with litter all over the place. I was puzzled as to how he'd managed to get it to balance like that, but I soon found out why when I came to sort it out.................

There was a poo, big enough for a bear to have left, half stuck to the side of the tray with the other half stuck to the carpet..................and the smell Shocked jeez, I'm still gagging now Thanks Bola...............NOT 878172 He didn't help my mood by wanting to give me a hand in clearing this mess up by walking thro' it and treading it all over the carpet, but you can't be angry with them for long when they've made the effort to use a tray can you?

Thank God I didn't go for a drink last night as I wouldn't have fancied clearing that lot up if I'd been feeling a bit delicate Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Thanks Bola...............NOT Empty Re: Thanks Bola...............NOT

Post by pokbg Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

Ian B wrote:
There was a poo, big enough for a bear to have left, half stuck to the side of the tray with the other half stuck to the carpet..................and the smell Shocked
ROFL!!! Oh, I'm so sorry... not funny at all... but absolutely hilarious at the same time as it didn't happen here... ROFL!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 pm

pokbg wrote:
Ian B wrote:
There was a poo, big enough for a bear to have left, half stuck to the side of the tray with the other half stuck to the carpet..................and the smell Shocked
ROFL!!! Oh, I'm so sorry... not funny at all... but absolutely hilarious at the same time as it didn't happen here... ROFL!

oh yes have to agree with that one. Thanks Bola...............NOT 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon May 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Teddy wrote:
pokbg wrote:
Ian B wrote:

oh yes have to agree with that one. Thanks Bola...............NOT 72767

Seconded! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue May 05, 2009 6:13 am

Not only was I woken at 3.30am by a cats chorus outside/manic scratching at the locked flap Evil or Very Mad but I go downstairs to see what all the fuss was about only to find Bola had done exactly the same thing again with the tray in the dining room..................... Thanks Bola...............NOT 878172 No point going back to bed knowing I'd have to face cleaning it up sooner or later, so I opted for staying up at this God forsaken hour.

I could understand if it was a small tray but it's not, tho' it's now been swapped with the largest tray I've got, and I will be severely pee'd off if he manages to tip this one over.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue May 05, 2009 11:09 pm

*sniggers*. Sorry Ian, as like the others have said, am finding this hilarious, purely cos it aint happening in my hoose! Little B******* (*sniggers again*)
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 08, 2009 8:52 am

Swapping the trays seems to have worked, he's not upended one since.

The *offending* tray in the dining room had been used overnight, tho' I'm pretty sure that was Fudge (in itself a Shocked) but I can't help feeling it's a sad state of affairs when you know which cat has used a tray because you recognise their poo Embarassed Laughing tho' in my defence, she generally has dodgy bowels, so in her case it's not that hard to know she's used a tray.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Fri May 08, 2009 11:54 am

Ian B wrote:I can't help feeling it's a sad state of affairs when you know which cat has used a tray because you recognise their poo Embarassed Laughing tho' in my defence, she generally has dodgy bowels, so in her case it's not that hard to know she's used a tray.
ROFL! Not to worry... only got two here, but I can post in an instant who's been to the loo (not that they use the littertray here... one pee-pee since I moved up here).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Fri May 08, 2009 7:51 pm

Ian B wrote: but I can't help feeling it's a sad state of affairs when you know which cat has used a tray because you recognise their poo Embarassed Laughing tho' in my defence, she generally has dodgy bowels, so in her case it's not that hard to know she's used a tray.

Ian

ROFL! yep I can tell witch one of mine the gifts in the litter tray belong too.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down