For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Bola

2 posters

Go down

Thanks Bola Empty Thanks Bola

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:14 am

I overslept today, not massively, but it's a long time since I woke up at 6.30am and that's entirely down to Bola last night Rolling Eyes

I was a few minutes later than usual in going to bed, mainly because they all demanded a very, very late supper, then they all went back outside. Bola reappeared at 2.15am and was full of it, first he jumped onto my bed and ran up me from my ankles to my shoulder and he's no lightweight, then onto the windowsill where he knocked over a pile of books and from there he clambered on top of my pc. I had to move to give him enough landing room in case he jumped onto my bed, the last thing I wanted was him landing on me.

He *knows* he's not allowed to sit on my pc and it took 10 minutes of my asking, then cursing him, before he reluctantly got down, but then spent the next hour seemingly looking for things he could knock over (and did) first in my bedroom before doing the same in the spare bedroom.

Needless to say he was curled up fast asleep when I got up Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Thanks Bola Empty Re: Thanks Bola

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:12 pm

Pay back time Ian, play loud music, take out the hoover, knock a few things around Laughing actually that would probably be a waste of time, as the little sods can sleep through anything if they want to.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:20 pm

The dirty little Thanks Bola 265331 came within a hairs breadth of being banned for at least a month month just after lunch today...............

He'd jumped onto the living room windowsill for a few biscuits, then stepped onto a bookcase and promptly sprayed on a curtain Shocked and he got a not so gentle kick up the bum on his way to the flap for his trouble. That was bad enough, but when I checked this curtain it had been sprayed on at least 5 times since I went to bed last night, only little squirts but bad enough Thanks Bola 975384

I don't *know* it was Bola, but his doing it once suggests he's the guilty party. I wouldn't mind so much but I'd only washed these curtains 10 days ago Twisted Evil Luckily they're only lightweight so easy-ish to wash and dry, but I shouldn't be needing to do them again so soon.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:50 pm

Maybe though it wasn't Bola before but he sprayed this time to mark his territory and leave his own scent. Doesn't really matter though, still means you've more cleaning to do.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:55 pm

True, it's probably more likely to have been Max as he's a sod for spraying inside. His usual target is the side of a armchair tho', but he has started sleeping on this windowsill in the past few days and spraying in the house is really out of character for Bola.

I may have to keep them all out of the living room for a while, unless I'm there to keep an eye on things.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:58 pm

Sounds then that Bola was just not happy with Max's being all over, good idea, I would ban them for life. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:57 am

The little sod had another mad hour at 2am today Thanks Bola 975384 tho' this time he didn't knock anything over and wasn't sat on my pc for long...............mainly because I was prepared and had a book at the ready to throw at him Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:46 am

Laughing Laughing hope it was a paperback.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:54 am

It was, but it was a thick/heavy book all the same Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:58 am

Cruel !!!!! Thanks Bola 43453 I used to use my slipper, but hated hunting for it in the morning, in the livingroom if they started scrapping, I used whatever was closest, usually a plastic pen, Steve refused to give me the remote. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down