For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bola, no, don't do that......................

+2
pokbg
Ian B
6 posters

Go down

Bola, no, don't do that...................... Empty Bola, no, don't do that......................

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 am

...........too late, I don't know why I bother.

Sat in front of my pc just now, bowl of cereal in hand with extra milk so he could lick the bowl when I'd finished. I'd even brought his breakfast upstairs so he could sit with me while we ate, but he didn't want his and as soon as I took my eye off mine he was there pawing at my bowl.....resulting in half of my cereal and most of the milk ending up on my lap Evil or Very Mad

The little sod wasn't even interested in licking the spilt milk up either Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bola, no, don't do that...................... Empty Re: Bola, no, don't do that......................

Post by pokbg Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:48 am

Ian B wrote:resulting in half of my cereal and most of the milk ending up on my lap Evil or Very Mad
ROFL! Bola is just being helpful, making sure you're fully awake! ROFL!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Bola, no, don't do that...................... Empty Re: Bola, no, don't do that......................

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:59 am

Bola was fully awake, but then he needed to be to get away from me in time Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Twisted Evil The wee *%^*^%*#&* Laughing
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Megsy Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:15 pm

LOL. Bola is such a character.
Megsy
Megsy

Number of posts : 35
Cat(s): : TC and Tito
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:02 pm

LOL! What a little bugger!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Ian B wrote:...........too late, I don't know why I bother.

Sat in front of my pc just now, bowl of cereal in hand with extra milk so he could lick the bowl when I'd finished. I'd even brought his breakfast upstairs so he could sit with me while we ate, but he didn't want his and as soon as I took my eye off mine he was there pawing at my bowl.....resulting in half of my cereal and most of the milk ending up on my lap Evil or Very Mad

The little sod wasn't even interested in licking the spilt milk up either Laughing

Ian

ROFL, oh that's made me laugh, what a little s*** he is, is he getting worse? Bola, no, don't do that...................... 72767
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:28 pm

Teddy wrote:
Ian B wrote:...........too late, I don't know why I bother.

Ian

ROFL, oh that's made me laugh, what a little s*** he is, is he getting worse? Bola, no, don't do that...................... 72767
Overall he's getting calmer as he gets older, but when he *goes off on one* he's worse than ever Laughing It didn't matter how many times Jimmy told him he didn't want to play this morning, he was having none of it and Jimmy was playing whether he liked it or not.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down