For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIP William

+5
Ali
littlekitty
Teddy
maddymoo
Ian B
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RIP William - Page 2 Empty Re: RIP William

Post by Ian B Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:37 pm

Ian B wrote:I don't know if Donna has any pics of him, but when she brings my carrier back I think I'll ask her if she'd like me to print off some of the pics I have.

Ian
I took a couple of pics down this morning but there was no sign of life (again) so set off to try again earlier this afternoon. I met her son on his way home from work so gave them to him. and while they had pics, they are taken with the daughters digital camera and stored on his computer, they didn't have actual photos.

Donna has just brought my carrier back and is made up about the pics, especially as she told me when she thinks about William, all she can see is him struggling to breathe, but now she'll be able to look at these two pics and remember him how he was before it happened.

On a side note, I'm mega impressed with the quality of photo printing on my Canon Pixma MP210, so there'll be lots of pics of Beckett done in the next few days.................tho' I wish I had pics of Black Tom as well.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about William, Ian. What a dreadful shock it must have been for you to hear and witness him like that. Hopefully it was a quick death with minimal suffering.

I hope yourself and Donna will be okay. RIP William.
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi Laura,

Thanks.

As upseting as it was for us all to see him like that, at least he wasn't left to suffer as he would have have done if he'd collapsed outside. It'll be some time before I get over seeing him in such distress tho'.

I left the carrier in the hall after Donna returned it, Bola has just come in and is all over it, and even tho' they were by no means best friends, I'd like to think he can smell William and is looking for him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:07 am

Ian i'm so sorry I don't really know what to say, big hugs to you xx

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 am

Hi Nicola,

Thanks, the shock of it all has faded somewhat now, but I still miss the old fella trotting in and making himself right at home.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:02 am

Of corse you do he was part of your family x

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm

Oh Ian... (((((hugs))))) I know it's been weeks, so I hope I'm not upsetting you by bringing this up again... but I only found out, so it's fresh for me... and I'm devestated... Even though I never knew William, I knew him from your posts, and he was what I can only think of as a gentlecat.

What a terrible shock it must have been... but yes, it's definately a concelation that you, and Donna, knows that he wasn't left to suffer. From his history, he clearly didn't have a good start... but then got Donna, and then he got you! And from the sounds of it quite a few more people. And it's wonderful to know that he touched so many hearts, and he'll be remembered by so many.

Giving the pictures to Donna of him is a wonderful thing, and I'm sure she'll have many a smile looking at them, and remembering William.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 109

https://love4cats.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:24 am

Hi pokbg,

Thanks, he wasn't *my* cat so I wasn't as upset as Donna, but it was still a huge shock to see him like that. He didn't have a bad bone in his body, the most easy going cat I'll ever know who will be missed by a lot of people round here.

I hope Donna likes the pics, tho' she's a bit of a recluse (ill health) so I haven't seen her since see to ask. They were taken a few days before all this happened and he looked for all the world a healthy cat (barring his very tatty ears) all he wanted were food and somewhere to get his head down to make him happy.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content