For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungry cat

2 posters

Go down

Hungry cat Empty Hungry cat

Post by maddymoo Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Bramble is eating tons, about 4 times the volume of food that Mads is eating and she still keeps crying for food. I wormed and flea'd them both beginning of May so its not that. I wonder if she's due a growth spurt, or if its an attention thing, as I stand over her when she eats in case Mads steals her food. Could it be this, that when she eats she is 'rewarded' with mums company?
It wasn;t that long ago that I was concerned about her not eating, lol, now this... strange little kitty...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Hungry cat Empty Re: Hungry cat

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 am

Could be that, can you put her into a seperate room where Mads can't get to her or the food when it's feeding time, then when you do feed her, don't stand around, leave her to it.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:14 pm

Hmm, could do, but don't really want to feed them in seperate rooms. I could just give her food then leave her to it when Mads is outside or asleep upstairs, there's no need for to stand over her then, oh these cats have us better trained than we have them! LOL!

She's taken to making sure she'd around me all the time now too, whereas she used to sleep with Mads during the day, she now sleeps downstairs near me and when I go out she's on the windowsil and is still there when I get back. She's also back into her annoying habit of wanting to sleep next to my face... I was ill yesterday with stomach cramps and a headache that turned into a migraine later on and sweating for england, I was minging lol, so went to bed early and woke up with a Boo curled up ON MY PILLOW NEXT TO MY FACE!!! That was not a nice way to wake up... breathing in cat hair, but I couldn't be chewed moving her so just turned my head the other way, she then woke up and moved to the other side of my pillow and curled back up so her face and stinky cat breath was in my face.... I didn't have the energy to argue so just sighed and went back to sleep. Anyone want a slightly Boo? LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:03 pm

Sophie has slept like that against me, these last couple of nights, and last night the rain was torrential and she kept jumping down and going to look out the window, then she came back, snuggled into my face, dug her claws in my neck, and you know what I did??? NOTHING, moved slightly so that I wasn't inhaling too much cat hair, but between the pair of us, we are definately going to get certified. LOL
Hope you're feelinmg bettrer today Hungry cat 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content