For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hungry

+2
littlekitty
Ian B
6 posters

Go down

Hungry Empty Hungry

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:22 pm

I don't know about everyone elses cats, but since the weather has cooled a bit over the past couple of days, my lot are eating far more.

Fudge has just had her third sachet, and will be wanting another one later tonight, and that's not counting all the treats inbetween Shocked Bolas appetite is nearly as good/bad as when I first fed him as a kitten atm, he's being a glutton.

Even Jimmy and Max aren't happy just having the odd meal/biscuits, they're asking for food every time they come in. There's only Dexter who's appetite hasn't changed, all he wants are a few biscuits, a drink, a chin rub and somewhere to sleep to turn him into a purring machine Very Happy Hungry 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Hungry Empty Re: Hungry

Post by littlekitty Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Mine seem to be pretty much the same, always asking for food, but they don't always get it. Every time the fridge opens they think they are getting ham or biscuits out the cupboard.
Mary has definately put on weight and Buddy just seems so skinny without his winter coat.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 pm

Wonder if they think they should be building their fat reserves for winter, tad early but maybe they're just being cautious. Laughing Sophie is eating more, every time she comes in she devours her biscuits and she's getting a bit chunky.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:43 pm

Unbelievably, Fudge has just come in and asked for yet more food, and she's presently halfway thro' her fourth sachet of the day Shocked For a cat who was happy with nibbling her way thro' life, this is a major change, not counting the fact her eating habits have gone full circle from almost 100% dry to almost 100% wet now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol! I'm definately developing a soft spot for Dexter, what a sweetie he is.

Mine are the same, they keep letting me know I'm an evil mum that's starving them Rolling Eyes
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Yep. I would agree. Princey wasnt that bothered a month back with that lovely weather, but since we entered the month of July, down here its been horrendous, torrential rain every day and cold wind, and his appetite is back with a vengeance.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:45 am

maddymoo wrote:Lol! I'm definately developing a soft spot for Dexter, what a sweetie he is.

Mine are the same, they keep letting me know I'm an evil mum that's starving them Rolling Eyes
Dexter is a fabulous cat Very Happy the closest I've seen to Black Tom in looks and personality, you literally only have to touch him to set him off purring..............and it's loud Shocked He doesn't scratch, spray, eat much (at least here) or demand a lot off attention, and his big round eyes are great. It wouldn't break my heart if he adopted me as well tbh Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Ian B wrote:
maddymoo wrote:Lol! I'm definately developing a soft spot for Dexter, what a sweetie he is.

Dexter is a fabulous cat Very Happy the closest I've seen to Black Tom in looks and personality, you literally only have to touch him to set him off purring..............and it's loud Shocked He doesn't scratch, spray, eat much (at least here) or demand a lot off attention, and his big round eyes are great. It wouldn't break my heart if he adopted me as well tbh Laughing

Ian

Rofl! Aye sounds like you might just manage to put up with him Wink Laughing Hell, I want him now! Lol!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:28 pm

Fudge has already eaten one sachet of Gourmet Perle chicken flavour, ate what Bola left of his after he was distracted and dashed out after something, and she's just eaten nearly half a 200g tray of that mystery Cha-Cha-Cha food, plus a good chomp on some biscuits.

Bola has so far asked for/got, and barring the bit he left, eaten, more than he was eating in a day a week or so back and it's not yet lunchtime.

Something is in the air, have they heard of a forthcoming cat food shortage? Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by siam*mum Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:12 am

i fully agree my lot are going mad for food each morning i give them 1 large tin of cat food plus 3 pouches and they have a dog bowl of hills science plan biscuits so they are a complete quality biscuit and tea time they have same as breakfast again but tonight they were going mad for more so i had to give them another large tin and refill the biscuit bowl it was about half empty so today they have had 3 tins 6 pouches and 4 full scoops of biscuits and thats between 4 of them god help me when i get more oh i forgot their raw 1/2lb mince beef

all i can say is fat pigs and fat jack still tried to nick food off our plates
siam*mum
siam*mum
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 171
Cat(s): : Twiggy,Petal,Madge & Jack

http://www.siamaiden.bravehost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content