For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto went missing

3 posters

Go down

Moto went missing Empty Moto went missing

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:37 am

Last night at 8.30 off he went and didn't come home. Steve came back from badmington at 11.30 still no Moto, now because we had to leave the cat flap open I shut Sophie in the livingroom. Ten mimutes later she uis scrathcing at the door like there was no tomorrow, so Steve got up to see if Moto was back but no. So Sophie got to sleep with her mum, scratch scratch, itch itch, it was not a peaceful night. Between her twitching and scratching and Steve snoring, we have been decorating the bedroom so the fumes are quite strong, I had a very disturbed sleep.
Suddenly at 5.30 she jumps onto the floor and starts coughing up a hair ball, the noise was horrendous, talk about decibels. Laughing After all her hawking and spitting, this tiny wee hairball came out and off she trotted to the livingroom to feed her face with biscuits.
6 am no sign of Moto, major worry now as he never goes anywhwere, I asked Steve to check the van but he wasn't there and he had checked the garage at midnight , so we were by this time really worried. Well, Steve again decided to check this garage and who came out, all bleary eyed? MOTO.
I reckon Stevio had more than one drink in the pub after his badmington. So alls well tht ends well, until I had finished drying my hair, picked up the hairspray, gave myself a good spray with it, only to discover it was Mr Sheen furniture polish. Rolling Eyes I stink, but my hair is really shiny. Laughing
The day can only get better. Moto went missing 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Moto went missing Empty Re: Moto went missing

Post by Ian B Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:18 am

A day in the life of a cat keeper Kath (well, you can't say owner can you?) Laughing

Moto will probably have enjoyed himself, even if he was trapped.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:58 am

oh he's fine, came in fed himself, disappeared again. Since getting hit by the car last summer he very rarely leaves the garden, he'll wander down the street, never crosses it though, aboutturns and comes home,he is very territorial now though. We get a visit from a beautiful siames cat called Rascael and Moto is having none of it, but that is the extent of his cat behaviour, so we really wondered where he could have gone. Oh well that's Steve with a red face. Embarassed Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm

I'm so sorry, I was about to start writing I'm so glad he's back etc. until I got to the Mr. Sheen bit..... ahahahahahahahahaha

Poor Moto, he seems to have an affinity with the garage! Moto went missing 43453
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm

he does, am glad I made you laugh, Rolling Eyes it's a limp as a wet rag right now, god I felt a right tit. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down