For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto and food...again

4 posters

Go down

Moto and food...again Empty Moto and food...again

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:15 pm

This is driving me nuts, you have all read how Moto is obsessive with food right? it's got me thinking, can cats/animals get obsessions like we can? he is putting on weight, actually looks really funny, he has a small head and then looking down on him, his shape is like a triangle, point is his head, the wide base line is his bum. We come home from work and he's eeeeeehhhhhing to be fed, so we feed him, he eats that then tries and nicks Sophies, honestly he would eat until he bursts. Do you think there could be something medically wrong, he's fine really, doesn't do much for a cat, lazy bugger, but this eating is so wrong. No
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Moto and food...again Empty Re: Moto and food...again

Post by Ian B Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 pm

The ginger tom who used to call here was the same before he became ill, he'd eat/steal food just for the sake of it. Bola was much the same when he first appeared, but I put that down to his not knowing where/when his next meal was coming from.

I wouldn't have thought there was anything medically wrong, he's probably just a greedy pig Laughing but if in doubt, a trip to the vets, even if they found nothing, it would at least put your mind at rest.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:42 pm

Ha! His shape is exactly like Princey. Thing is, although Princey is chunky to the max and is pretty lazy too, he is not a greedy cat in the slightest. He rarely finishes his dinner in one go and is very picky with any treats we even try to give him. Go figure.
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Deep down I don't think there is anything wrong, he probably is just a greedy pig. We have to get their worming etc stuff from the vets in February so will take him them. He's just a grumpy, greedy cat. Laughing

he's just *big boned * Nicki, whereas Moto is just a gannet.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Perhaps it's just a Boy Thing? Our Merlin was a total pig when it came to food too Laughing He just didn't seem to understand the concept of leaving some until later - it had to go now...ALL OF IT! Rolling Eyes Laughing
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:58 pm

yip, that's it, eat it all now and then girn for more cos I hate my dish being empty. gannet !!!
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down