For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moto went missing.

2 posters

Go down

Moto went missing. Empty Moto went missing.

Post by Teddy Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:31 am

Sunday evening, we're all in relaxing, thinking Moto was outside so went to call him in. No sign, not unusual on nice evenings so left it for a while. Tried again, no sign, I went to bed, fell asleep. 2am, I was in that drifty stage, when I heard Motos distinctive, miaow, completely woke up with a start, heart pounding, thinking I must have imagined it. Lay there and heard it again, really close, completely bemused, I woke Steve up to ask if Moto had come home, which steve said he hadn't. Mad dash, opened the livingroom door and there was the little sod on top of the chair, tail all up and happy. I was confused as how did he get in thro the kitchen door when it was shut, no windows open, mystery. All came clear tho, the small cupboard in the livingroom was open, he'd sneaked in there when I was putting away the towels, fell asleep and then when he woke up, realised he was trapped, he must have pushed against the inside of the door to open it. I was not amused and he got a right talking too. Laughing So really he wasn't missing just hiding. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Moto went missing. Empty Re: Moto went missing.

Post by Ian B Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 am

I've been there plenty of times when you can't decide whether to be angry or just relieved, not that it matters to them Laughing Glad he hadn't gone missing tho'.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:01 pm

I was a tad p'd off at that time of morning, but yes it was a relief too. Steve never moved yet, shows how concerned he was. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down