For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mads is being a right madam! Strange behaviour!

2 posters

Go down

Mads is being a right madam!  Strange behaviour! Empty Mads is being a right madam! Strange behaviour!

Post by maddymoo Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 pm

She's being even wierder in her behaviour... she's been sick again today and has been acting up kicking several shades out of the rug, and jumping onto the dining room table and generally stalking about. She's also been hanging around us like crazy and when I went to lay down earlier she joined me and adopted her 'protective' stance. She's so hungry all the time too and has been rather nastily beating up Boo and making her submiss a few times, so Boo is being wary around her mummymoo. Ok, so alot of this is typical Mads... but not all at the same time! Oh she's being a right madam! I guess she's acting up against not being allowed her freedom.

Edit: 31/8/09 20:49
She has made a successful bid for freedom! We had the front door open watching the lightening and rain and fast as a bullet Mads ran past us! We've been calling her for an hour and there is no sign of her and the weather is horrendous! I'm a bit worried about her legs....but... if she comes in licking her lips like she's just had a delicious meal (and prob has Grrrrr) she won't be getting seconds here! lol! Well.. she'll get some as a reward for coming home, oh she is such a naughty madam sometimes!

Last edited by maddymoo on Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Mads is being a right madam!  Strange behaviour! Empty Re: Mads is being a right madam! Strange behaviour!

Post by maddymoo Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:22 am

She came home late last night and then spent half an hour crying and howling her heart out to be let back out.... poor Mads.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Mads is being a right madam!  Strange behaviour! Empty Re: Mads is being a right madam! Strange behaviour!

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:49 pm

Glad she's back safe and sound Mads is being a right madam!  Strange behaviour! 579159 tho' she must have been desperate to go out in a storm like that. I suppose her being confined is something like us being hospitalized, tho' at least we know the reason why.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 pm

LOL! Well as you all know, Mads is a daddys' girl. But last night, she snuggled into my side and stayed there all night! Well... until 5am when Boo decided it was brekkie time and she jumped on the bandwagon Laughing

What a bad nights sleep tho.... far too hot with a large cat pinning my side and a small cat pinning my legs and a fast asleep partner on my other side... how come he got to be cat free? LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down