For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight

2 posters

Go down

Fight Empty Fight

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:18 pm

Max has just beaten up Bolas black friend from across the road Shocked in my kitchen as well Shocked Shocked The noise they made going thro' the flap, I fully expected it to be in bits when I got downstairs but all was ok and thankfully, there doesn't appear to be much damage to the cats. Max was sat there proud as punch, I don't know if he expected a reward, but he was disappointed if he did Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Fight Empty Re: Fight

Post by maddymoo Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:12 pm

Fight 72767 Why couldn't they have 'taken it outside'? No respect those cats! Fight 43453
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:02 pm

maddymoo wrote:Fight 72767 Why couldn't they have 'taken it outside'? No respect those cats! Fight 43453
Maybe because it was raining Laughing

I feel a bit sorry for this black cat. I was talking to his owner on Tuesday morning and she told me he never stopped eating at home, tho' that's hard to believe as he's a tad skinny even tho' his longish fur hides that pretty well. He's in my house two or three times a day looking for food, and no doubt he tries other houses as well, perhaps he's got worms, but his owner has had cats for years so she should recognise the signs.

They've just got a new kitten after losing a cat to our local poisoner not so long ago, perhaps he's feeling a bit put out by it as he spends most of the time outside from what I see of him. On the subject of the poisoner, she told me her daughter had accused him of killing her cat to his face, he just said "Prove it" and walked off laughing Evil or Very Mad To say that to an adult would be bad enough, but to say it to a child annoys me even more and has just reinforced my determination to get revenge for him poisoning Beckett (I suspect)

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content