For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight

5 posters

Go down

Fight Empty Fight

Post by Ian B Sat May 24, 2008 12:18 pm

Hi All,

I've just had to seperate my ginger tom visitor and Dexter from next door. They were treally going at it.........but in my dining room Shocked Evil or Very Mad Not a fair fight as Dexter is still only young whereas the ginger tom is fully grown and big with it. I ended up chasing ginger tom off, but I hope they don't meet again later while I'm out, at least not in my house.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Fight Empty Re: Fight

Post by *Prince* Sat May 24, 2008 2:30 pm

sheesh, its like the OK Coral/High Chaparal (? sp) at your place! Fight 996641 Fight 561823 Fight 43453
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sat May 24, 2008 4:21 pm

Uh-oh... proper catfights are never a pretty sight... and one in a dining room is even less of a pretty sight!

Here's hoping both of them have cooled off, and that there won't be a repeat performance!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun May 25, 2008 7:38 pm

I've not seen much of either of them since, tho' the ginger tom has called for food twice today, but he just ate and left. He was a bit wary about coming in after I chased him off, hopefully he's learned that my house isn't for fighting in.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun May 25, 2008 9:22 pm

You could charge your neighbours for cat sitting during the day, just think of all the people that would jump at the chance of sending their cat to you so you could feed it and care for it. No more cats coming home with torn ears and absesses cos you stop them fighting. I think I should work for the government on the *job creation* section. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun May 25, 2008 11:52 pm

LOL! What do you mean learn not to fight in your home..... surely its theirhome! LOL! Oooo catfights.... not good, the noises they make.. I know this will come out wrong, but there's something soooo funny about the way a docile, softie cat can suddenly turn into a demon of teeth and claws when they want to! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon May 26, 2008 9:59 am

maddymoo wrote:LOL! What do you mean learn not to fight in your home..... surely its theirhome! LOL! Oooo catfights.... not good, the noises they make.. I know this will come out wrong, but there's something soooo funny about the way a docile, softie cat can suddenly turn into a demon of teeth and claws when they want to! LOL
That's Fudge to a tee, she looks and acts so gentle *most* of the time, but one sight of Jimmy and she's off on one, and she really means it.

Teddy wrote:You could charge your neighbours for cat sitting during the day, just think of all the people that would jump at the chance of sending their cat to you so you could feed it and care for it. No more cats coming home with torn ears and absesses cos you stop them fighting. I think I should work for the government on the *job creation* section. LOL
That would be a good idea Kath, if only I wasn't already doing it for free Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon May 26, 2008 10:56 am

LOL so you do and there would be hell to pay if you start charging now, you've missed your chance. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down