For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad books.............

2 posters

Go down

Bad books............. Empty Bad books.............

Post by Ian B Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:01 am

.............Bola is in mine Twisted Evil

As Buddy was out when I went to bed last night I left the flap open, but shut all the doors. Bola followed me upsatairs and asked to go into the spare bedroom, and fool that I am, I let him in.

I hadn't been in bed long when I heard, scratch, scratch, miaow, scratch, miaow, scratch, scratch, miaow. I thought he was on the landing so told him to shut up...............he didn't and carried on scratching and miaowing.

I wasn't getting up at nearly 1.30am to check on him so settled for throwing the paperback I was reading thro' my open bedroom door onto the landing. It worked as he stopped...................for all of 2 minutes, then it started again but this time his miaowing was getting frantic. He's not a vocal cat by any means, so I had to get up to see what was wrong.

The daft sod had somehow managed to close the door to the spare bedroom behind him and couldn't get out again. I thought it was pretty Laughing as I opened it and he came dashing out, but then I switched the light on and spotted tufts of carpet everywhere he'd dug up with all the scratching, not to mention a piece of wallpaper he'd scratched off as well Twisted Evil

The bit of wallpaper will go back on, but the damage to the carpet is permanent, so the next time he asks to go in there as I'm going to bed, the door is staying shut I'm afraid.

Just to make my mood even worse, because I left the flap open for Buddy, it seems stripey tailed tom had called and left his calling card in the kitchen, it reeks atm Twisted Evil

I almost wish I had a dog at times like this Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bad books............. Empty Re: Bad books.............

Post by Ian B Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:13 am

As they were all out when I went to bed last night I shut every door in the house, barring my bedroom, the only rooms they could get in were there, the kitchen and hall.

I got up today to find one (I suspect Max) had really laid into the hall carpet, I guess trying to get into the living room, there were tufts of carpet everywhere Twisted Evil I think it'd be easier to clean up after the spraying tom calls than stop Max attacking carpets like this.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Naughty wee sh*tes! Bad books............. 43453
My old cat Pebbles used to do the same. She ruined many a carpet with her insistent digging at them if we dared to close a door! Bad books............. 265331
Princey doesnt do it, but he stands up on his hind legs and scratches his front claws down the length of the door! Shocked Not destructive, but eeeek at the noise.
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down