For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*BOLA!!!!!!!*

3 posters

Go down

*BOLA!!!!!!!* Empty *BOLA!!!!!!!*

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:25 pm

I got back from shopping this morning and left the bag in the hall as usual, but for once he found it interesting, tho' there was nothing in it for him. I went to put the kettle on before putting the shopping away and he was still sniffing round it, so chased him away and took out the bread rolls................and it's just as well I did Twisted Evil

I turned round and he was there again, so chased him away a second time, then set about putting the 6 pack of coke I'd bought. It was then I noticed drops of *liquid* on the carpet so immediately thought one of the coke cans had a leak, but on checking it wasn't, in fact said *liquid* was in the shopping bag, dripping out of holes in the bottom and it was cat pee Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

The dirty little *BOLA!!!!!!!* 265331 is not flavour of the month atm, I just hope I can fumigate the bag before I go shopping again on Thursday. God knows why he did it, he's never done anything like that before confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

*BOLA!!!!!!!* Empty Re: *BOLA!!!!!!!*

Post by Jojolabanane Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Oh dear, a case of the cat being in the doghouse.
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Very much in the doghouse Joanne, tho' he's had the sense to stay well away from me since Laughing

I've not had a major episode with a shopping bag since the much missed Black Tom discovered two black puddings and ripped them to shreds while I was upstairs. He didn't eat any, as far as I could tell, but he took major offence at them and no matter how well I thought I'd cleaned up, I was still finding bits in the hall days later.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:39 pm

I have to say we have been lucky in terms of cats and shopping bags - no mishaps that I can recall. It was another story when we had dogs though - and then the doghouse really did apply. We used to have Great Danes and a Belgian Sheepdog but we did find that dogs, lovely as they are, can tie you down, while our cats can adapt readily to friends and family feeding them and looking after them in their own home while we are away. Shopping bags were destined to be often raided by one of our mob - but we loved them dearly just the same.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Ian B wrote:since the much missed Black Tom discovered two black puddings and ripped them to shreds while I was upstairs. He didn't eat any, as far as I could tell, but he took major offence at them and no matter how well I thought I'd cleaned up, I was still finding bits in the hall days later.

Ian

*BOLA!!!!!!!* 72767 Oh that is hysterical! Naughty BT!

Dont worry - Im not being dismissive of what NAUGHTY BOLA did! *wags finger* *BOLA!!!!!!!* 878172 *BOLA!!!!!!!* 878172
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:10 pm

*Prince* wrote:
Ian B wrote:since the much missed Black Tom discovered two black puddings and ripped them to shreds while I was upstairs. He didn't eat any, as far as I could tell, but he took major offence at them and no matter how well I thought I'd cleaned up, I was still finding bits in the hall days later.

Ian

*BOLA!!!!!!!* 72767 Oh that is hysterical! Naughty BT!

Dont worry - Im not being dismissive of what NAUGHTY BOLA did! *wags finger* *BOLA!!!!!!!* 878172 *BOLA!!!!!!!* 878172
Yeah, I should have been livid at BT, tho' I couldn't help but Laughing at the mess he'd made. I just wish I'd seen him mid tantrum Shocked Laughing

I've just found one of them had sprayed against a chair in the living room Twisted Evil Bola was the only one in but I'm 99.9% sure it wasn't him, more likely the cat from across the road paid a visit while I was upstairs.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content