For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginger visitor

4 posters

Go down

Ginger visitor Empty Ginger visitor

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:02 am

I've mentioned this cat before, we've seen him occasionally but last night, when calling Sophie in, Moto was acting all weird, tail twitching and running back and forth into the back garden, as it was dark, we couldn't see anything, then all of a sudden, the ginger visitor poked his head around the corner. Laughing he is beautiful, not a bit of white on him and the quietest voice ever. He came into the house, very gingerly (no pun intended Smile ) but dashed out again when Steven moved towards him. He was definately going for the food, although, he's well looked after, he's also an entire male, so warning bells went off in my head, no encouraging him in, don't want spraying and Sophie would be the first to start that carry on. Rolling Eyes She was hissing and spitting at him, when he went down the driveway, so as expected, she's not impressed. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Ginger visitor Empty Re: Ginger visitor

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:20 am

That's only the start now he's dipped his toe in the water Kath. If he's anything like the cat from across the road here, ginger be a regular visitor now no matter what Sophie does Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:57 am

**Groans**, wouldn't bother me as long as Sophie doesn't get upset, she used to go ballistic with some of the cats we had in the pen, liteally throwing herself against the perspex walls, they were always females though, so why she's taken a dislike to ginger I have no idea. Maybe he's throwing his masculinity around a bit. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:37 pm

We haven't had the visit to the house yet, but the new cat on our block was just outside the back door this morning getting a very loud warning from Malo. No fighting, thank goodness, but a lot of very loud growling and catawalling from Malo, who ran off as soon as he saw me coming. The pretty new tomsaw his chance and ran off in the opposite direction.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Oh they are funny well unil they start fighting then it's scary, so far today our ginger visitor hasn't shown up, but another cat did, gray and white this time, Sophie was right up there, ears perky, tail twitching, so I let her out and all she did was sit and watch this cat who by this time was racing down the diveway. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Ian B wrote:That's only the start now he's dipped his toe in the water Kath. Laughing

Ian

Ginger visitor 43453 That made me giggle that did! He sounds gorgeous, and like you say Kath, you wouldnt mind, but not if it upsets your two and makes "anyone" spray (Steve included!) Ginger visitor 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 pm

If Steve sprays there is no second chance, now my cats, well ok they would get one. Ginger visitor 43453 I've just conjured up a rather sickening image of steve............................ forget it, too awful. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Teddy wrote:'ve just conjured up a rather sickening image of steve............................ forget it, too awful. Laughing

OH YE GADZ! I too have it and I dont even know him! PMSL, oh poor fella, what have I started!
"my eyes, my eyes" Ginger visitor 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:12 pm

evil you're evil Ginger visitor 72767 next thing is he'll have out his power washer, never mind spraying, oh hush my mouth.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Shocked Ginger visitor 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm

oh yes, want a shotie. Going now.........................
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 am

he's been back around 7-8 the last two nights, really friendly cat, apparently he lives over the back from us and his neighbour has complained about him not being neutered to CP, we put a paper collar on him on Saturday and it was still there last night, so where are his owners?. Could be they're away for the weekend and someone is just going in to feed him, so they may not have seen him, but it's a bit worrying that the collar has been on for 24 hours and no one has called CP. I would keep him Ginger visitor 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

Keep him? Go for it Ginger visitor 579159

If he's not scrounging food then it's likely he's being fed by *someone* whether that's by arrangement with his owners or somebody just feels sorry for him.

I think it took around 24 hours before Bolas owners got round to contacting me, tho' IIRC, one of their kids had seen the collar but waited till their father had come home, then he rang.

What he hell has him not being neutered got to do with the neighbour? Ok, he should be, but that's no reason for contacting CP, their phone bill would be astronomical round here and CP would be sick of hearing from them Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Interferring neighbours, we all have then, tbh, I'm wishing I hadn't asked Linda if she knew this cat as it was her that gave me the paper collars, as far as I'm concerned, this cat came visiting, liked a cuddle and then went on his way, now it's kind of escalated. Yes he should be neutered but he is well looked after, one look tells us that, so as far as I'm concerned no one should be too concerned about him.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down