For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophie is being a right diva

3 posters

Go down

Sophie is being a right diva Empty Sophie is being a right diva

Post by Teddy Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:48 am

Little madam needs taking down a peg or two. Laughing last night I was in the kitchen and the window looks out into the garden where the pen and Bubbles are. Well, up she trots all non-chalant and sits outside the pen waiting for Claws to come out, which she did at a hundred miles an hour. They sat staring at each other for a second or two, then Sophie starts to stretch herself an roll about on the ground at which point claws attacks the perspex and Sophie has to retaliate. The noise of the pair of them clashing against the screen is scary. Then when Bubbles ( have to stop calling her claws) is well wound up off madam saunters as though butter wouldn't melt.
This morning she decided it was time to rise and shine and it was only quarter to 5, I ask you. She walked all over me, stuck her face in mine, crawled back under the duvet then when none of that worked she started scratching at the wardrobe doors, eventually got in, for me to hear her rumaging around in my shoes and handbags. Well that was enough, up I get to let her out. Haven't seen her since. I reckon she has turned into a right Paris Hilton, spoilt little brat. Sophie is being a right diva 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Sophie is being a right diva Empty Re: Sophie is being a right diva

Post by LuLu Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:34 pm

haha...she's a little monster isn't she.

Max and Billy just shoot up the curtains if they want us to get up. Billy can get down ok but he swings on them...and Max would rather you went to get him otherwise he just hangs there. lol
LuLu
LuLu
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 135
Cat(s): : Max & Billy
Registration date : 2008-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:37 pm

LOL. oh I would love to see them doing that. Luckily none of ours have ever used tghe curtains. Sophie is being a right diva 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:28 pm

lol! Oh little Madam is so funny... but only beacuse she's not in our house! ROFL! Next thing you know she'll be walking about with a little doggie in her handbag... lol!

lol! I can picture Max hanging up the curtains... just waiting for someone to come and pick him down... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content