For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cat free night

Go down

A cat free night Empty A cat free night

Post by Ian B Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:35 am

They all went out within 5 minutes of each other last night, around midnight, just as I was going to bed and none came upstairs and woke me later, not even Fudge who has been sleeping on my bed for the past 10 days and literally on me when I'm in it.

You'd think I'd have got a good nights sleep, but no, I was awake at 4.45am today wondering where the hell they'd all got to Embarassed Rolling Eyes They were all in barring Stripey, Fudge was on my bedroom windowsill with Bola, Max and Buddy all curled up asleep downstairs.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A cat free night Empty Re: A cat free night

Post by Ian B Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:52 am

It was pretty much the same last night, despite all the fireworks (they started at 6.30pm here Rolling Eyes) only Stripey was in when I went to bed at midnight. He'd gone when I got tup today and the others have slowly appeared in various states of soaked-to-the-skin wetness, so they may well have been out most, if not all, night.

'EDIT'

I forgot to mention fluffy cat was in first thing today, which may help explain why the others were out.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:14 am

Another cat free night.............till something went *bump*, tho' it was more *BUMP* at 3am Rolling Eyes I got up today expecting to find chaos downstairs but there's not a single thing out of place confused

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content