For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silly Fudge

2 posters

Go down

Silly Fudge Empty Silly Fudge

Post by Ian B Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 am

After being inside most of the day yesterrday, she dashed outside with Bola and Max as I was getting ready for bed last night, I didn't think they'd be out long as it was damp and the forecast was for a cold night. Bola and Max came back in but not Fudge, I found her first thing this morning curled up and covered in dew on top of next doors shed......and she still won't come down Rolling Eyes

I'd have thought a cat her age would be all for the comforts of home, unless she's going to start refusing to come in for some unknown reason again.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Silly Fudge Empty Re: Silly Fudge

Post by Teddy Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 am

Must have been some reason she preferred to stay out, but she's fine so it didn't harm he in anyway, daft cat !! Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 12, 2011 11:14 am

She's down now but still won't come in, but seems well enough having ate some cooked turkey and Felix tuna flavoured food.

If I was worried about her I was more so about Bola. He spent the night in the box next to my pillow but didn't get up with me as usual today and didn't stir till I was at my pc. Even then he only came over to say hello before curling up again in the box in a position that couldn't have been comfortable, but then he's a cat isn't he? Laughing He's didn't eat much brekkie but has gone out now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm

She came in and settled down in the box on my bed, but must have got fed up of Bola staring at her in *his* box and soon went back out. I've no idea where she is atm, she's not on either mine or next doors shed roof, nor in her usual sleeping places in my garden. Thankfully it's only windy today with the odd shower at times but not cold, so she'll be ok.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 13, 2011 2:03 pm

Has she come home yet, or have you found where she's hiding?
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 13, 2011 7:21 pm

She came in and spent the night on the landing windowsill before going out with the others this morning. She came back in this afternoon and I'm assuming that's where she was, but has just gone downstairs ready to go out again. She surely won't be going far or staying out long as it's persisting it down atm.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Oh well this is Fudge we're talking about here, she may well decide to saty out all night even if it is raining. Laughing Silly Fudge 579159
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri May 13, 2011 8:20 pm

She's back inside now, sitting besides me as I'm typing this Very Happy The big catch is, I sit on a cushion on the end of the bed to use my pc, well, I usually do, she mithers and mithers till I get up and give her the cushion Rolling Eyes

'EDIT'

Bola is as bad, he's in the spare bedroom with the whole bed to himself it he wants, or the floor, or the windowsill but oh no, not him, he's curled up asleep on a freshly washed and dried jumper I forgot to put away and left on a bedside cabinet Shocked Twisted Evil

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri May 13, 2011 9:17 pm

hahaha I hate when they do that, either wanting where you're sitting or on top of freshly ironed laundry, I mean WHY for god's sake. Drive's me nuts. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down