For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go again (now with pic)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Here we go again (now with pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we go again (now with pic)

Post by Teddy Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 am

Wonder just what it is that makes him hate him so much? Complex creatures.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Here we go again (now with pic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Here we go again (now with pic)

Post by Ian B Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:03 am

I've no idea why there's conflict between them, it's almost as bad as Fudges hatred of Jimmy, tho' she's not alone in this Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:23 am

AAawww poor Jimmy, I feel so sorry for him Laughing is he ugly, smally bad breath ??? has to be something.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 am

Teddy wrote:AAawww poor Jimmy, I feel so sorry for him Laughing is he ugly, smally bad breath ??? has to be something.
All that imo, but surely not bad enough for him to be a hate figure to other cats Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 am

hahahahahaha oh shame, see I like the underdog so he would become my favourite. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 am

Jimmy is a lovely natured cat with no scratching and very little spraying here (that I'm aware of anyway) much like William in that respect, tho' better looking than him.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 am

I've found out she's started to use one of the boxes in my shed, so when I thought she'd gone home, perhaps not. I only saw her when I went to open the the door as it had blown shut, seeing her there was a surprise but a bigger one was seeing Stripey in there as well Shocked

He's happy enough to come in for food, so why he doesn't shelter here as well is a puzzle as he knows he's welcome. Altho' she has been in, the only time she'll venture inside now is if I leave the door open when I go outside, but she never goes further than the kitchen, and for a few seconds at most, before dashing back out.

'EDIT'

I've just checked and they were both in the shed. She looks like she's been there all night but Stripey is soaked so can't have been there long. Thinking about it, he's probably reluctant to use the flap as for some strange reason, Max has started sleeping on the mat near the door
Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

Stripey's gone but she's still there..............along with the second unwanted visitor. At least he was there till he saw me, I almost feel sorry for him as he couldn't be any wetter.

Oh, and Dexter has just been told off and bannished outside for bringing a dead bird into the house Rolling Eyes

Ian

Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum