For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWO oldies this time!

4 posters

Go down

TWO oldies this time!  Empty TWO oldies this time!

Post by Gilly Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:24 pm

Well....so much for my resolution to insist on kittens this time Rolling Eyes As soon as I got to Linda's and we were chatting about Domino and cuddling her two cats I thought ''It's got to be oldies again'' Rolling Eyes TWO oldies this time!  43453
So here they are - female tortie & white who is a typical feisty girlie who prefers her own company Laughing Linda christened her Pebbles. Not sure of her age but she's older than 10 I reckon. Linda says she's occasionally a bit stiff in her legs but we'll see how a bit of heated bed treatment works on her Smile
My boy is called Thomas and was handed in to Linda as a 10yo but she reckons he's a bit older than that....and I agree! Probably add an extra 5 years onto that!!! Or perhaps he's just had a rough life? He is lovely tho' and purrs & sings away to himself all the time.....bit like that little gremlin in the movie TWO oldies this time!  43453 He's a VERY laid-back old boy and Linda reckons that he wouldn't stress Pebbles out as he's so non-confrontational Very Happy So far she's hissed at him a couple of times but he's just looked at her and walked away TWO oldies this time!  579159
And this evening she has been chilled out on the sofa and he has discovered the halogen heater which I put on as it's rather chilly outside - normally he seems to prefer the bedroom....especially once he found a long-lost catnip mouse under the bed this morning and rapidly disembowelled it Laughing

TWO oldies this time!  007-2

TWO oldies this time!  014-2

Catnip Junkie!!!
TWO oldies this time!  018-1

Pebbles just looking beautiful Cool
TWO oldies this time!  020

TWO oldies this time!  022

Awwwwwww - taken just minutes ago! They are both snoozing away with twitching paws TWO oldies this time!  579159 Think I'll be heading off to bed to do the same very soon TWO oldies this time!  43453

TWO oldies this time!  028

We are both just SO chuffed to bits with them....our house is a home once more! Cool TWO oldies this time!  579159
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

TWO oldies this time!  Empty Re: TWO oldies this time!

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:49 am

Congrats on the new additions Gilly Very Happy TWO oldies this time!  579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:51 am

Oh Gilly, Pebbles is gorgeous she doesn't look like an old lady, love her colouring.
Thomas is a hansome lad he looks very relaxed with his mousie.
Hope they both settle in together.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:16 pm

Thomas has certainly settled in Laughing Typical boy....as long as he has a comfy bed and his dinner ready he's happy TWO oldies this time!  72767

Pebbles is slightly more insecure and I think we need to find her a bland food that won't upset her stomach too much. She was on whiskas pouches in jelly at Linda's but threw up her breakfast this morning - AFTER I had gone to work as poor Neil had to clean it up TWO oldies this time!  43453 I'm going to cook her some chicken today so hopefully that will help her. Linda said she just needs a quiet house where she can relax and she certainly seems VERY chilled out at the moment as she's fast asleep in Domino's old bed just a few feet away from me Very Happy

I'm sure she'll soon settle in once she realises how boring Neil and I both are TWO oldies this time!  72767

It's lovely to have cats in the house again as it was FAR too quiet after we lost Domino last week No We aren't trying to replace our darling Domino....we just cannot stand NOT having cats in our lives and, as we always say to Linda, when one goes off to Rainbow Bridge it just creates a vacancy for another wee soul who needs to be spoilt rotten TWO oldies this time!  9650
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:41 pm

By the sound of things it won't be long before they've both settled down Gilly TWO oldies this time!  579159 Once they realise this is their new home they'll soon become typical michievous cats, into everything they find and the more it annoys us, the more they'll like doing it Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:41 pm

They're lovely Gilly and Pebbles is beautiful, fun times ahead for you again. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down