For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pok says it's time...

+2
Teddy
pokbg
6 posters

Go down

Pok says it's time... Empty Pok says it's time...

Post by pokbg Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:42 am

I'm glad we're going up at the house again today. Pok who's been remarkably good since we came back down, started his usual habits again last night... howling by the door, beating up his sister. Hopefully a few days up at the house will make him happier again.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Pok says it's time... Empty Re: Pok says it's time...

Post by Teddy Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Oh he's going to love it and the weather is gorgeous here today hopefully it will be the same in Brechin. He's probably frustrated now and just wants out to wander. LOL Have a great time Pok, enjoy all the fresh air. X
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:29 pm

LOL! Awww bless him, poor boy. He'll be all excited and happy to be back at the house! I can picture him prancing around with his tail in the air, sniffing the flowers! LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:32 pm

I'm sure he'll love it now that it's not pouring down... me thinks someone will want to go out hunting!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:33 pm

Yes, big hunter! Don't tell him I said prancing around, as he'll have to hunt me down for that! LOL
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm

maddymoo wrote:Yes, big hunter! Don't tell him I said prancing around, as he'll have to hunt me down for that! LOL
Prepare to become minced meat! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:47 pm

Awww bless i bet he's having a fantastic time up at the house.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:04 pm

Good to see you Nicola!!! Hoep all is well!

Wel.. what a trip up to the house... omg! lol! After half an hour in the car we still hadn't managed to get out of Edinburgh... and that's when BG puked all over her carrier!

So, we had to stop and clean her carrier out, with a little madam who refused to go back in it, resulting in me getting scratches all over. Cue delicious vomit smell in the car.

Pok wasn't too happy about the vomit smell so he decided to pee in his carrier! Again we had to stop to clean out his carrier... but what we didn't notice was that he'd peed through the gaps too... so as we're starting up again catpee was slowly leaking into the backseats!

10 minutes before we got to the house Pok pooped all over his carrier - yum! ROFL!

Anyway, as soon as we got to the house we had four very happy beings... me and my partner getting out of the reeking car, and the babies being able to play in the garden!

Babies continued to be happy all the time we were there... and we did not. Next day going out shopping, the car had been in the sunshine for a bit - and it was horrible!!! Oh the stale cat-pee stench! Aaaaargh! But... even though we gagged like crazy each time entering the car, we decided not to clean it, as Pok would probably do the same on the way back down (he didn't.. neither him nor BG peed or pooped.. ot vomitted for that matter! lol! Instead Pok howled his head off all the way down again)... so either we're taking the car in for valeting, or we'll rent a rug doctor today.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Oh yuk, and it's the three worst smells going. Oh I sympathise, poot toots, they must have been upset to do that, but at least you had a better journey home, albeit a stinking one. Pok says it's time... 43453
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:00 pm

OMG! What a nightmare, but you understand Im still PMSL! Pok says it's time... 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

lol! Oh it truly is nightmarish! lol! Grrrrr... wish it was BG that had peed instead... her pee hardly smells compared to Poks... his must be "ultra strength" cat-pee! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Boo Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:46 am

hehe sounds like fun not, ive been in a car with cat vomit i nearly made human vomit haha. hope the rest of your day went wellxxxxxxx

Daisy Boo
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 68
Cat(s): : Yes! lol!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:24 pm

ROFL! Oh why have I only just seen this!? Oh no, I'm so sorry... but that is funny! Coupled with the fact that the smell would have lingered on your clothes from the car, so I have an image of people hurrying away in the shops from the couple that smelt like cat pee! LOL! Oh am so sorry.. LOL!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:59 pm

Daisy Boo wrote:hehe sounds like fun not, ive been in a car with cat vomit i nearly made human vomit haha. hope the rest of your day went wellxxxxxxx
lol! Yes... it was pretty much touch and go with us too! lol!

ROFL - they stench would have lingered... oh well... make a nice change from smelling like an ashtray! lol! People probably though we'd peed our pants...

This time the tripo went really well up to the house... Pok meowed a lot, but no accidents in their carriers.

Trip home was not so great... we put Pok in his carrier first (cue starfish cat made out of steel that's impossible to get into the carrier)... BG saw Pok being put in the carrier and made a dash upstairs hiding under one of the beds... bed moved, BG ran into the next room hiding under the bed... *sigh*. Peace and quiet for the first half an hour, nad then Pok was fed up being a good boy and howled as loudly as he could for the rest of the way down. Plus side was that again, no accidents in the carriers! *dances*
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down