For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......)

Post by Teddy Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:23 pm

I love seeing that, it's just really funny to see.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......)

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:39 pm

My neighbours are back from their holidays now, so he'll have to be a bit more careful in where and when he picks on the two toms.

I got talking to her a few days after they moved in and she described the cats as *her babies* then just after lunch I saw her struggling down the path with a massive suitcase shouting "Where's my babies" By the sound of that she's even dafter than we are Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Bola is sat on my bedroom windowsill atm, staring at one of his enemies as he's strolling round in his back garden. Bola must have noticed they're back next door as this time yesterday he'd have been out looking for a fight.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:07 pm

There's not been a hint of trouble today Shocked Fighting Bola? (Oh dear......) - Page 2 579159

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:39 am

Ssshhh don't talk too soon. Wink
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:51 pm

By the sound of it, the biter got bit a few minutes ago.

It was Bola (I think) who was doing all the yowling this time, I couldn't see the actual fight but it was nearby and had stopped by the time I'd got outside. He didn't come when I called but if he's expecting sympathy for being beaten up when he does, he'll be *sorely* disappointed.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

hahahaha if he can't take it, he should dish it out. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:26 am

There's been no fighting since, hopefully Bola has got the message that he can't just bully them and get away with it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 am

I don't know why, but Max squared up to Bola in the hall last night Shocked Nothing came of it bar a lot of posturing, mainly from Max, and they've been fine since. My best guess is Bola wanted a playfight and Max didn't, tho' he never has so if Bola did start it was his own fault as he must know that by now.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:01 pm

For a change Bola was a innocent onlooker to todays fight, ubelievably between one of next doors toms and Dexter............and Dexter started it Shocked A side to him I've never seen before, beyond his chasing Jimmy from time to time, but what he lacks in bulk he more than makes up for in speed and bad attitude when in the mood.

The other cat towers over him and must be twice the weight, but he came a poor second today. I guess Dexter must have learned how to look after himself from his playfights with Bola.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:57 pm

hahaha Dexters come into his own, taken a while but he's got there, bless him. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:49 am

Teddy wrote:hahaha Dexters come into his own, taken a while but he's got there, bless him. Laughing
I wouldn't give tuppence for his chances in a full on fight, he just hasn't got the bulk, but while he can kid the neighbours cats that he's a hard case he'll get away with it as long as they run. I've even seen him chase Stripey up the stairs who has got the bulk but not the attitude to back it up.........which is just as well for Dexter Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Bola has just had another go at one of next doors two toms Rolling Eyes It was all over before I could get downstairs (mainly due to Fudge being sprawled across my lap atm) but Joanne came out and called her cat in before things got really out of hand.

He had a bit of a go at Stripey in the kitchen as well this afternoon. All Stripey wanted to do was go out but Bola refused to move away from the flap, he did eventually, after finding out Stripey is more than happy to defend himself when he has too Laughing

'EDIT'

She was sat on my lap but Bola just jumped onto my bed and looked like he was heading for Fudges box, she was having none of that and made sure she got there first Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:55 am

Laughing Oh god, they're just like kids. I can't believe had confrontational ( for want of a better word) Bola has become, really surprised at him. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:51 am

Yeah, that side of his character has really come as a surprise after all this time Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:28 am

As the weather has been getting colder and wetter, they're all staying in much more and Bola must be getting bored/frustrated as he had a couple of spats with Max last night. The first when Max tried to join him on the footstool and the second, more serious in the hall, which Max lost badly by the sounds of it.

Bola really had a moody when playing with me as well, I'm used to (and enjoy tbh) him being rough with my hands and arms, but he took it too far for comfort and it took a while to get my hand free without him trying to scratch/kick it to death Shocked

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojolabanane Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Poor bored/frustrated Bola - poor Max for being on the receiving end - poor your hand and arm. Why not go in prepared next time with some gloves on?
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:45 pm

He had another half hearted go at Max this afternoon because he jumped onto a footstool while Bola was there. I wouldn't mind but the footstool is Max's really, he should have first say on who lies there as Bola has been using either the sofa or recliner. Bola couldn't have been bored either as the weather hasn't kept him/them in today.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2