For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fat black cat.....

+3
pokbg
Teddy
Ian B
7 posters

Go down

A fat black cat..... Empty A fat black cat.....

Post by Ian B Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:42 am

....just jumped up onto my lap as I was sat here browsing.

I thought it was Bola at first, but hang on, he's not that heavy, and when I looked closer it was his mum wanting breakfast. I'm gonna have to be careful here, she's getting a tad too comfortable in my house for comfort, especially as her real owners have had her spayed recently. I wouldn't imagine they'd be best pleased if she tries to adopt me.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

A fat black cat..... Empty Re: A fat black cat.....

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am

Ooops think you're off again Ian, or at least the cats are. LOL remember the carry on with Bola, well maybe his mum is going down the same road and she'll end up adopting you as well, oh that would be funny. Too bad about her *owners*, they took their time in having her neurtered. Maybe she will only *foster* you and will visit now and again. Maybe she likes the idea of two homes. Very Happy
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:15 am

Teddy wrote:Ooops think you're off again Ian, or at least the cats are. LOL remember the carry on with Bola, well maybe his mum is going down the same road and she'll end up adopting you as well, oh that would be funny. Too bad about her *owners*, they took their time in having her neurtered. Maybe she will only *foster* you and will visit now and again. Maybe she likes the idea of two homes. Very Happy
Hi Kath,

It's a no-no right from the start, she just doesn't get on with my other cats, forever hissing at them (even Bola) when they get too close. He doesn't help by chasing her all round the house every chance he gets wanting to play. It's a shame as she's a lovely, very friendly cat, but I was taken aback when she jumped up onto my lap, it's the first time she's shown any interest in sitting there, never even lying on a chair downstairs.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:21 am

Well since she isn't friendly with the others , it's not going to happen. Sounds like Pico, remember him, the cat that quacked. He wasn't friendly towards my two but he loved a cuddle and company, so we couldn't keep him, just no point, you would be forever separating them. Laughing Well, maybe you have the best of both worlds, she'll come and visit when she wants to and your cats will be happier without her.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:57 pm

Uh-oh... No matter if there's hissing about... I think the little madam has found her new home! Yes... she might still keep the old one too... but with her just coming in, and making herself at home like that, it seems she's got no intention to stop coming around.
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:02 pm

By the sounds of it Ian she has made your house her part time home!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:32 am

LOL, yep! And soon, it'll be the other way round, she'll be adopting you, and visiting her other home part-time!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Boo Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:49 am

haha ian they all have you sussed, the cats are whispering an its your house there all talking about,go there for breakfast its great lolxxxxxxx

Daisy Boo
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 68
Cat(s): : Yes! lol!
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:55 am

She's just left after staying all night and having breakfast. I don't know if she goes to her real home after leaving here, but I don't see her as often as I used to, and when I do she stays for longer now.

@Lisa,

You could be right, I had another visitor last night, the stray black tom. I'd not seen him for days, then he suddenly appeared in the kitchen wanting food.............two bowls of wet and a bowl of dry later, he'd had enough and left. He doesn't look neglected, he's a good size and clean, but he has a damn good appetite.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:49 am

lol! Another visitor! lol! Oh ian... you'll have to start charging at the catflap... you could make a bomb as a cat hotel (eh... but considering that they are cats, they'll probably pay you in mice... lol!).
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 am

pokbg wrote:lol! Another visitor! lol! Oh ian... you'll have to start charging at the catflap... you could make a bomb as a cat hotel (eh... but considering that they are cats, they'll probably pay you in mice... lol!).
Hi pokbg,

This black tom has been before, but I hadn't seen him for a while. He's fantastic, very friendly but ultra nervous, understandable I suppose in a strange house. He purrs like a madcat when he does settle down.

I don't want payment, certainly not in mice anyway A fat black cat..... 878172

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:26 pm

Sounds like she has 2 homes now...bless her.
Your house mut be so cosy she thought she'd like a place iin it A fat black cat..... 43453
LuLu
LuLu
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 135
Cat(s): : Max & Billy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 pm

LuLu wrote:Sounds like she has 2 homes now...bless her.
Your house mut be so cosy she thought she'd like a place iin it A fat black cat..... 43453
Hi LuLu,

She knows she can get food and somewhere warm to take a nap, that's for sure. I was going to say peace and quiet as well, but with Bola around, that's out of the question as he torments the life out of his mum.

Seeing them now, it's hard to believe she was never far away when I first saw Bola and thought he was lost as a very young kitten. It's all she can do to tolerate him being near her nowadays.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:15 pm

It's those teenage years Ian, I could see my own two far enough then, I know what she's going through. He'll grow out of it. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down