For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bolas black friend

4 posters

Go down

Bolas black friend Empty Bolas black friend

Post by Ian B Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:42 am

Sat there watching tv about 11.30pm last night when I heard the flap go, I assumed it was Bola coming in so didn't take much notice but when I looked up it was his black friend from across the road, as bold as brass having a look round the living room Shocked He didn't run when he saw me, just sat there looking at me, but he legged it thro' the flap when I got up.

I thought that would be it but no...............

I heard the flap open again and Bola appeared, but then I heard dry food being munched in the kitchen so got up again to see by who, just in time to see the end of a very bushy black tail going thro' the flap. Bola then came into the kitchen and went out after him while I went and sat back down again. I'd barely sat down when I heard the flap open *again* so I got up and the same thing happened, a black tail vanishing thro' the flap with Bola going after it.

I nipped outside and they were both sat at the side of my house with Bola chirruping away to his friend. I went back inside, but this time didn't sit down, I stood near the door to see what happened, and lo and behold, a minute or so later they both came back in, tho' yet again his friend legged it when he saw me with Bola close behind. This happened once more before I'd had enough, and barring the kitchen door, shut all the others downstairs and went to bed.

I don't know if, but assume they did, come in again later, and I heard a cat leaving thro' the flap as I was going downstairs this morning, so it seems likely his friend stayed the night.

All this might not be conclusive proof that Bola was *telling* his friend that I won't mind him coming in, but it's near enough for me, and considering the weather last night, it was heaving it down, I probably wouldn't have minded.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Bolas black friend Empty Re: Bolas black friend

Post by Teddy Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:53 am

oh oh, looks like another one is coming to stay occasionally. LOL I hope you charge them board and lodgings. Laughing
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 am

Hi Kath,

I've known he's been sneaking in looking for food for a while now, so it was no surprise to see him look so settled before he saw me. He was absolutely soaked last night, and being a semi longhair, that was wet Laughing I felt that sorry for him I wouldn't have minded if he'd found somewhere to curl up and sleep.

I wish he'd keep off the kitchen worktop tho', I use those anti bacterial sprays which can be harmful to cats but I can't stand guard till the worktop is dry every time I use it. It'd only take him to stand in a wet patch to make him ill. Fudge had a short spell of sleeping there (and I let her Embarassed) but none of the others go near it.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:29 am

I use anti bacterial stuff as well, I suppose we should change it to something safer, fortunately I was the tops when the cats are out, but if they come in, I quickly dry the tops with paper towels, so far, no problems.
I have no doubt Bolas new friend
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:56 pm

LOL! Hmmmm, maybe Bola's making a nice little earning for himself on the side and was showing around the potential new tenant!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Ian B wrote:

I don't know if, but assume they did, come in again later, and I heard a cat leaving thro' the flap as I was going downstairs this morning, so it seems likely his friend stayed the night.

Ian

Wha ha ha! That bit tickled me daft!
"ooooooooooh- get Bola and his "friend" being all illicit and shady! Bolas black friend 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down