For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Litter tray

4 posters

Go down

Litter tray Empty Litter tray

Post by nicola Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:05 pm

Lilly has an enclosed litter tray she has always had this and used it with no problem at all, it's so much better than an open tray as it keeps all the smells in, but now she has taken to using Saffy's little open litter tray and not her own.
I know she is only doing this as she can smell saffy's sent and wants to cover it with her own but OMG! Saffy's tray is only small and when lilly go's in there there is no room for her hole body so poop and pee always end up on the floor (thank goodness i have wood floor).

That is not the worst of it, today when i come home from work i knew there was something wrong as Saffy come running up to me crying ( and not her normal where have you been i'm starving cry) but a proper cry, so i went into the litter tray room and OMG! there was litter everywhere, Lilly had been in Saffy's tray and after going to toilet she had thrown ALL of Saffy's litter out of it's tray (another reason why Lilly has an enclosed tray) so my baby was crying because she wanted to go to the toilet but there was no littler in her tray,lol.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Litter tray Empty Re: Litter tray

Post by Laura Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:42 pm

Aww! Poor Saffy! I want to squeeze her for being so cute and telling you she needs the toilet.

Is Saffy big enough to use a covered tray now? Have two the same in the house might be the best option, Nic. You can't stop Lily going in Saffy's can you, unless you guard it day and night, and that doesn't sound much fun!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:46 pm

nope she's not big enough yet but she will have one as soon as she is, it's not really a problem as such just a bit anoying for both me and Saffy, the good thing is it don't put Saffy off using it, lol.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:25 pm

nicola wrote:Lilly had been in Saffy's tray and after going to toilet she had thrown ALL of Saffy's litter out of it's tray (another reason why Lilly has an enclosed tray) so my baby was crying because she wanted to go to the toilet but there was no littler in her tray,lol.
ROFL! Oh, Nicola... I know I'm laughing of your misfortune... but can't help it! I got a picture of Lilly icking it about like a maniac, and then sitting with a smug look on her face... lol!

As Lilly, BG will sometimes manage to do poopies and wee all over the floor... her tray is big enough, but she will just barely go into it and then do her business while her bum is outside the tray... *rips hair out*

Poks tray is never a proble, as it's covered... but as BG prefers to use an uncovered tray I'm a bit reluctant on getting another covered one... instead BGs tray is placed in the corner under a shelf between the wall and the cattree... so in a way it's nearly covered anway... BG will however use Poks tray for poopies often... and then somehow manages to kick her poopies out of the opening *rips more hair out*

Here's hoping either Lilly will tire of her "using Saffys litter tray" game, or little Saffy will become a big girl soon and can get her own hooded tray!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 pm

LOL! Sorry Nic, but it is a funny image. I bet it is frustrating tho, there's no fun to be had in cleaning up wee/poo, and poor Saffy with no litter, poor lamb. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down