For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Teddy

5 posters

Go down

Update on Teddy Empty Update on Teddy

Post by Teddy Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:05 pm

LOL oh he doesn't change. This morning I went through to his bedroom to give him brekkie and he was clarted, yes the old Ted has re-surfaced. It was on the window sill, across my work table, on his blanket and worst of all, all over his pigging bum and legs. I could have cried LOL. So without Steves help ( he stayed put in bed, not daft that lad), I took Ted into the bathroom, switched on the shower and soaked his rear end. Gave him a right good bubble bath and scruubbed like my life depended on it. LOL He wasn't happy, but then neither was I. He is now a sweet smelling bright white kitty with a bum to be proud of. He's all set for his visit to the cattery tomorrow and he's been on a chicken only diet so that I don't have to go through the same palava again tomorrow. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Update on Teddy Empty Re: Update on Teddy

Post by maddymoo Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 am

Oh dear! Teddy! LOL! I shouldn't laugh, but have an image of you scrubbing his bum in the shower! LOL! Oh he knows how to make a mess that boy! LOL!, oh imagine what the cattery would think if he came in with soiled panaloons! LOL!

So any decision as to whos sharing with whom in the pens? They'll be fine and well looked after. Enjoy your hols and kick back knowing they are safe and warm. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:00 am

It sounds like it's deliberate Kath Wink

He knows you won't take him to the cattery like that, and if he doesn't go, there's no holiday for you and Steve Laughing

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 pm

HA! Naughty minging Ted! I bet you Ians right, and that was deliberate! You've always said he just likes to act the dumb blonde - he's really super intelligent! LOL
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:50 pm

ROFL! Here Teddy was coming up with his brialliant plan to halter your holiday... and you go and ruin it by cleaning him up? Naughty, Kath! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:12 pm

You may well laugh you lot, LOL I was panicing on the Saturday morning in case I was faced with the same carry on again, but no, he was a good clean wee lad. Ted and Sophie shared a pen and apparently were the best of friends, oh aye, believe that if you like. Since coming home she hasn't looked at him. LOLOn the first Monday we were away CP txted me to say a lady was really interested in him and how would I feel about letting him go while we were away. So I said as long as it was the right person it would be ok, well to cut a long story short, CP persuaded the lady to take 2 kittens instead, go figure????
So they said that the East Lothian branch are always looking for indoor cats and we could put him there, but I said no. He's not going into a pen to be there for what could be weeks before he's re-homed. I said he will stay with us until the right one comes along.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:32 pm

Teddy wrote:On the first Monday we were away CP txted me to say a lady was really interested in him and how would I feel about letting him go while we were away. So I said as long as it was the right person it would be ok, well to cut a long story short, CP persuaded the lady to take 2 kittens instead, go figure????
Crikey!

But good to know everything went well at the cattery... I bet Moto was chuffed getting a pen to himself! lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:47 am

Awwww, the right home will come along for him. Is he on the CP website?
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:14 am

Teddy wrote:You may well laugh you lot, LOL
I got my come uppance for laughing yesterday Kath. I went into the bathroom and was met with a bath covered in cat poo, paw prints all over the floor. There were even specks all over the tiles and shower curtain (and it had all dried on and I've no idea how it got so high Shocked ) but no actual poo anywhere. I don't know who the guilty cat was tho'.
I was panicing on the Saturday morning in case I was faced with the same carry on again, but no, he was a good clean wee lad. Ted and Sophie shared a pen and apparently were the best of friends, oh aye, believe that if you like. Since coming home she hasn't looked at him. LOLOn the first Monday we were away CP txted me to say a lady was really interested in him and how would I feel about letting him go while we were away. So I said as long as it was the right person it would be ok, well to cut a long story short, CP persuaded the lady to take 2 kittens instead, go figure????
So they said that the East Lothian branch are always looking for indoor cats and we could put him there, but I said no. He's not going into a pen to be there for what could be weeks before he's re-homed. I said he will stay with us until the right one comes along.
Shame she didn't take Ted, but perhaps not a bad thing if you weren't there to *vet* her yourself to make sure she was suitable. So nice to hear your sticking with him to make sure he goes to the right home when he does finally go Very Happy

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 am

LOL what goes around comes around Ian. LOL

When cp txted me to say he may be re-homed I felt so bad, I really didn't want him to go without seeing him first, but come yesterday the little sod was back to normal, acting crazy and I wondered why I was upset. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down