For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo!

4 posters

Go down

Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! Empty Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo!

Post by x...Kirsty...x Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:09 am

Mally got out earlier, about 6 o'clock into the back garden, but disappeared and hasn't come home Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! 975384

We've shook treats, called, walked about 15 minutes in every direction and can't find her ... No

Come home Mally, Mummy's worried confused

Last edited by x...Kirsty...x on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
x...Kirsty...x
x...Kirsty...x
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Number of posts : 62
Cat(s): : Bounty, Daim, BlackJack, Crunchie, Malibu, Ragnaros and Nando.
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! Empty Re: Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo!

Post by Gilly Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:22 am

Ooooh naughty Mally No She's probably sitting just out of sight and actually watching you as you shout for her Rolling Eyes

((((((((((GO HOME NOW MALLY VIBES))))))))))
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2024
Cat(s): : Thomas, Misty & Tiger Lily
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! Empty Re: Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo!

Post by x...Kirsty...x Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:23 am

Wooo well you may not have known you even gave them but they worked!! She's home!!

Like a giant Fluffball, we just heard her squark really loud and ran outside and had to grab her, she was really scared of something No Hopefully she won't want to go out again now though!

Phew... Missy Mally Princess gave me a scare!!
x...Kirsty...x
x...Kirsty...x
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by x...Kirsty...x Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:23 am

Haha Gilly we posted at the same time ... yours worked woo ThankYou Very Happy
x...Kirsty...x
x...Kirsty...x
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:27 am

*phew* Glad she's home Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! 579159 Little monkeys set to DELIBERATELY worry us at times, I'm sure Rolling Eyes

She's probably go out like a light tonight and sleep like a baby with all the excitement of her little adventure Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:31 am

Oh my goodness... I got so worried there reading the first post... and lo and behold - the little princess is back home safe and sound with you!!!

(((((hugs all around))))) Give her a great big cuddle from me... and also a wagging finger for being so naughty and giving you such a scare!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilly Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:33 am

If she's anything like my previous cats she'll be tucking into her food as though she hasn't eaten for a month!!! Come Home Vibes Please? - She's Home Woo! 43453
Gilly
Gilly
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:55 am

I'm so glad she's back! Our hearts just jump into our throats! Poor Mally, I wonder what spooked her so? As you say, hopefully she will stay in for a while. x
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by x...Kirsty...x Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 am

Tehe, the little madam, James thinks she was scared because when we heard her squark he ran out the patio doors and jus as he did she jumped over the fence, I think he nearly gave her a heart attack haha! Also she was struggling to get over the fence bless her she's only petite!

Phew I was so worried though ... I went out with a torch and checked all the roads Shocked Luckily though it just reassured me that this a gd area we've moved to, i was out for about 30 mins and saw one car, plus about 9 other cats lol, everyone except Mally... i wish i knew where she went!

She will have had fun i'm sure, and is probaly eager to go out again now... soon lol... just not yet!
x...Kirsty...x
x...Kirsty...x
Cat Lover
Cat Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:51 am

Ahh, bless her, the little wanderer!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down