For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's home!!!!

+5
Chunkyboy
littlekitty
Ian B
pokbg
nicola
9 posters

Go down

She's home!!!! Empty She's home!!!!

Post by nicola Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:10 am

Yep saffy just come home Very Happy , I have been sleeping on the couch for the last 2 night's as with my chest it's hard to breath if I lie down, I had just settled down for the night put all the lights out when I heard a cat crying outside the back door I went to have a look not really thinking that I would be Saffy but yes it was her!!!!!

She is fine has no marks over her, her fur is in fab condition and she has defiantly had food as she has not lost any wight at all, she also still has her collar on??

She come in and all she has done is chirp and meow at Steve and I, she has had a sniff of the dog's and Lilly has given her a good grooming, she is now sleeping next to me and Lilly on the couch.

I'm so happy she is home I really did not think I would see her again, yey I have my little girl home!!!!!!

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

She's home!!!! Empty Re: She's home!!!!

Post by pokbg Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:20 am

Oh Nicola!!!! OMG - OMG - OMG!!! That's the most amazing news ever!!! Been having fingers and toes crossed all this time, and never gave up hope (but thought it might be months, if not years, if someone had taken her in)... and this is just the most wonderful thing ever.

I'm so incredibly happy for you and beautiful little Saffy!!! *dances*

Eeeeeeeeeeek! (((((hugs)))))

Absolutely amazing!

Eh... but it could well be that in 2 months time you'll have some little kittens join your family... lol!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:20 am

Hi Nicola,

What a fabulous way to start my day, fantastic news Very Happy She's home!!!! 579159 Very Happy She's home!!!! 579159

I wonder home many miles she walked, how many houses she called at trying to get home? By the sounds of things she found at least one friendly person on her travels.

Welcome home Saffy, even if it is with some *passengers* Laughing

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by littlekitty Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Nicola,
Fantastic news. God I'm so glad she's returned home and is fine, maybe carrying a bit of extra baggage though, but she's home and that's the main thing. Such a relief for you and us, we didn't give up on her returning Nic, but seems that she's been looked after by someone on her travels.
*huge hugs*

*edit* I have to admit I actually had a tear in my eye when I read that she's home.
littlekitty
littlekitty
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 2788
Cat(s): : Buddy and Mary

http://www.cats2crafts.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:46 am

OMG OMG OMG! That is the most fantastic news Nic Nic!
Oh Im getting all teary. This has turned my miserable start of the day into a happy one!
((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) to the wee toot. She's home!!!! 702898
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 am

Oh the little bugger, LOL Having us all worried and in she strolls, what a great start to the day, I am so happy and relieved for you Nicola. What a lovely start to the day. Yipppeee.

( St Gertrude did her stuff again LOL) She's home!!!! 428121 She's home!!!! 874166
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicola Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:24 pm

I can't tell you how happy i am she's home, she slept with me all night but the little sod in is the window looking to go out again (like that's going to happen).

I have been on the phone to the vets this morning and she is booked in to be spayed on monday IF she is not preggers already, if she is and is too far gone to do anything about it then she will be done after she has her kittens.

nicola
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 1467
Cat(s): : yes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:34 pm

nicola wrote:I can't tell you how happy i am she's home, she slept with me all night but the little sod in is the window looking to go out again (like that's going to happen).
You'll have your work cut out keeping her in now she's had a taste of freedom Nicola. It's not as tho' she was missing for just a few hours, she's had plenty of time to get used to being outside, even if she's been staying elsewhere, and probably enjoyed it so I don't envy you trying to keep her under lock and key.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunkyboy Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:48 pm

No I dont envy you that at all Nic. I bet she is going to be a complete 'mare! Its murder trying to keep Princey in and distract him from wanting to go play outside.
Fingers crossed she isnt pregnant, but if she is, then you will get her sorted afterwards.
Chunkyboy
Chunkyboy
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 614
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Good luck with her Nicola, she may well just accept staying in but I doubt it. Take it as it comes.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:26 pm

YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! AMAZING news!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm over the moon Saffy is home so God knows how you much be feeling (ridiculously happy I should think).

Isn't it good to know she's been looked after well, puts your faith back in people.

Don't worry about her wanting to go out yet, just enjoy the feeling of her being home xxx
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Oh my word! I've just read this! Oh Nic this is sooooooooo wonderful! The best news! Its put a huge smile on my face, I'm just so glad she's home! (not glad to hear you've been suffering so much with your chest, but so happy she's safe!) ((((((hugs))))) (((((happy hugs)))) Whoop whoop whoop!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceri Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 am

Oh Nicola what fantastic news!! Very Happy You must be absolutely over the moon to see her again!! So so pleased she is home and in such good condition too -you have the comfort of knowing that she's been cared for whilst she's been missing.
She's home!!!! 776847

Ceri
Kitty-Chatter
Kitty-Chatter

Number of posts : 260
Cat(s): : Moli, Misty & Monty
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down