For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home alone

2 posters

Go down

Home alone Empty Home alone

Post by Ian B Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 am

That was me last night as Bola, Fudge, Max and Stripey all decided to go within a couple of minutes of each other just as I was getting ready to go to bed. I managed to get a full nights sleep as a result as if they came in, they didn't wake me at silly o'clock to let me know Shocked I found Fudge on the bedroom windowsill today, the rest were waiting non too patiently in the kitchen for breakfast.

I would have gone after Bola last night, but on Wednesday he followed me as I went to shut the front gate last thing at night and bolted down the middle of the road again. I don't know where he goes or why he doesn't use the pavements, but I'd rather not see him running on the road like that.

Ian

Last edited by Ian B on Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Home alone Empty Re: Home alone

Post by Jojolabanane Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Strange that, about them all abandoning you last night - Bonnie abandoned me too. She didn't go out, as she is an indoor cat anyway, but she refused to come to bed and stayed out of the bedroom until about 2ish. She then ventured into the bedroom and woke me trying to get under the covers. I moaned at her for waking me, and she shot off again, not to be seen till morning.

Oh and not good seeing Bola run down the middle of the road, but not much you can do to prevent it.

Joanne
Jojolabanane
Jojolabanane
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 604
Cat(s): : Bonnie and Malo
Registration date : 2010-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian B Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Hi Joanne,

Perhaps not so strange in Stripey Tails case, he didn't turn up again till 4.15pm today and for a cat with as good a appetite as him that can only mean one thing, especially as he didn't ask for more before heading back out, he's found another girlfriend Laughing

Bola running down the road is strange as he only seems to do it at night, at least he's never far away when I call him and seldom goes near the road at all during the day.

Fudge has been very much a home-girl for the past few days, I guess she just wanted a bit of fresh midnight air and depending on the weather, Max tends to wander a bit at night.

Ian
Ian B
Ian B
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 9110
Cat(s): : Fudge, Bola, Buddy, Max........and several guests
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content