For The Love of Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wondered what your cat does at night?

5 posters

Go down

Ever wondered what your cat does at night? Empty Ever wondered what your cat does at night?

Post by Laura Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:19 pm

This is terrific. I can't believe how much the cat moves around!

http://funnyvideos.todaysbigthing.com/2008/10/09
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy
Registration date : 2008-04-06

Back to top Go down

Ever wondered what your cat does at night? Empty Re: Ever wondered what your cat does at night?

Post by Teddy Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Ever wondered what your cat does at night? 72767 Ever wondered what your cat does at night? 72767 Ever wondered what your cat does at night? 72767 Don't know what the hell am laughing for, that's Sophie every night.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 10805
Cat(s): : Moto & Sophie

Back to top Go down

Ever wondered what your cat does at night? Empty Re: Ever wondered what your cat does at night?

Post by Laura Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:45 pm

Coming from someone who's cat never climbs on them, I'm kind of jealous! You're lucky to have Sophie giving you that much attention, or is it actually a pain in the arse?!
Laura
Laura
Champion Cat!
Champion Cat!

Number of posts : 802
Cat(s): : Percy

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:31 pm

Pain in arse pain in arse pain in arse! LOL (to answer your question!)

Gads, I sometimes have two doing that, with A Boo periodically headbutting my face (just under my nose with an upwards smack! LOL) and a partner who regularly steals the duvet! LOL! Then there's the picking at the sliding door wardrobes for attention (I keep a rolled up pair of socks on my bedside table to throw at her! Thats how irritating that sound is! LOL)

Laura, you have enough disrupting your night, without a Percy jumping all over you! LOL

That vid is so funny tho! I'd love to set one up except I sleep naked...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Number of posts : 5888
Cat(s): : Maddison and Bramble

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 pm

Laura wrote:Coming from someone who's cat never climbs on them, I'm kind of jealous! You're lucky to have Sophie giving you that much attention, or is it actually a pain in the arse?!

It has it's moments, but tbh every night and am up at 6 can take it's toll, but I can't bring myself to shut her out as she would just scrape at the door.
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Oh the door scraping *cringes* The door to Narnia (airing cuboard) is starting to show the scratches... they take turns during the night, clawing to get in... little buggers.
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by pokbg Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:56 pm

ROFL! Oh that was super!!! lol!

IS it a pain with kitties coming into bed... absolutely! Do I want it... absolutely! lol!

I love BG coming into bed with us for cuddles (she'll come a few times each night, purring and singing, walking all over us doing pushy-paws, sticking her nose in our faces)... and I love it when Pok sleeps in bed with us (he only does that at the house)... but he takes up so much room... honestly, somehow he manages to have more bed then me and my partner together...

Helen - film it- film it!!! Just make sure you got a subscription for people to view it... lol! You'll be rich in no-time... cattery here you come!
pokbg
pokbg
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 4533
Cat(s): : Pok m/4, BG f/2
Registration date : 2008-04-07

https://love4cats.darkbb.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:19 pm

LOL! Or force people to watch as punishment...
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:27 am

I think it was his fault not the cats, he never stopped moving either. LOL
Teddy
Teddy
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by maddymoo Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:56 pm

Teddy wrote:I think it was his fault not the cats, he never stopped moving either. LOL

ROFL! Aye, the cat was simply telling him off for disturbing his/her sleep!
maddymoo
maddymoo
Diamond Elite Cat
Diamond Elite Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by *Prince* Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Brilliant. That is EXACTLY what it must be like in ours! Ever wondered what your cat does at night? 72767
*Prince*
*Prince*
Cat-mad!
Cat-mad!

Number of posts : 3971
Cat(s): : Prince
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down